“Perfect family time with a thrill” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Outdoor Adventures Of The Smokies

Outdoor Adventures Of The Smokies
Ranked #16 of 20 Tours in Sevierville
More attraction details
Owner description: We provide the finest outdoor activities in Sevier County! Whether it's riding in the monster truck,taking a beautiful helicopter flight over the Great Smoky Mountains, riding ATVs on Bluff Mountain, or even ziplining across The French Broad River, we have the perfect attractions for the fun loving, adventurous type! Stop by and see us today!
Arlington, Ohio
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Perfect family time with a thrill”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2012

My wife have been rafting on the New, Colorado,and in Costa Rica and although the Pigeon is not as intense as any of those it was perfect forour family. Brando our guide only enhanced our 2 hours on the river. Our kids 7 (son), 10 (daughter), and 12 (daughter) LOVED it. They started out nervous but Brando joked with them and they handled the 2, 3, & 4 class rapids. Outdoor rafting had a nice place to change, good clean equipment, and guides who love their jobs made it fun and safe

Visited August 2012

Lakeland, Florida, United States
“first time on the rapids”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2012

It was mine and my friends first time river rafting and I did some research and this place had great reviews and great prices. The staff was fun and friendly and knowledgeable. We had a great time on the river. I would definitely raft with them again.

Visited May 2011
Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“try the hummer ride”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2012

I have taken the Hummer tour three times. they take you on a bumpy muddy trail, and you will understand why the Military uses them. They make it up trails that I wouldn't have thought possible.

3 Thank Lozman628
ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Save your Money”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2011

What a waste of money. If you want to see the Smoky Mountains then don't go here because the Hummer Tour(HT) is no tour. We did the HT and didn't see any mountains. We did see trailers. Very disappointing.

If you don't care about the mountains and want to drive around just to drive around, the HT is for you.

1 Thank Jeremy E
Cleveland, Ohio
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 202 helpful votes
“YeeHaw Monster Truck Ride”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2011

Our family of 5 with three kids ages 15, 12 and 2 went to the Outdoor Adventures of the Smokies to do the Monster Truck Ride. Thanks to Half off depot, For $10 each, we got to ride in the Monster Truck and have our picture taken in the driver seat. Being that my 2 year old son goes crazy every time he see's a truck I thought we should definitely give this a shot as a lot of the things we are doing over the vacation are geared around the older girls more than our 2 year old. Upon arriving, we all kind of thought it looked cheezy and I thought I just wasted $50 bucks. I love it when something is suprisingly fun, and this my friends was one of those moments. We got in the back of this Monster truck, had a lap belt strapped across us and off we went. Sure it's a small track with a couple of hills but the giggles those hills brought from my 2 year old were well worth every penny. However, it wasn't just the 2 year old, yes...the 12 and 15 year old girls enjoyed the ride as well. Afterwards, everyone got a chance to climb in the driver's seat for a picture. It's no joke when I say climb. There is no ladder...you litterally have to climb and pull yourself up into the truck and then jump out of it. My husband is 6'2 and the door to the truck was slightly taller than him. I'm sure if someone was unable to get in and out by themselves, they would help.....at least I hope they would. We didn't get any though. If you're worried about climbing in and getting out, you might want to call ahead. For our 2 year old, my husband climbed up first and then I handed our son to him and then he handed him back to me. We really had a good time. Is this for everyone...probably not. But, if you have a little one who loves trucks as much as my 2 year old does.....don't deny this attraction. THe smiles and giggles are worth every penny. Besides, where else can you hop in a monster truck!

Visited June 2011