“Best pad thai”

Thai Palace
Ranked #48 of 195 Restaurants in Sevierville
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: In a strip center next to a beef jerky place. Pretty new.
Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

My 6 year old said other than Mcdonalds this is the best food that he has ever tried. Absolutely the best pad thai ever and my daughter loved the beef and broccoli. We will be back.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

This is not a fancy tourist oriented restaurant. It is located in a little plaza strip with other businesses. I was a little skeptical at first because we were the only customers in the restaurant. However, I was pleasantly surprised! Our server was wonderful. The food was great! My boys had the sweet and sour chicken and chicken on a stick kids meals (which were really adult portions). My husband and daughter had Thai fried rice and I had noodles (I can't remember the name of them). We had spring rolls as an appetizer and they were delish! We will definitely came back here next time we visit the area.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Thai Palace is a great place to enjoy delicious food and great service in a quiet atmosphere. Our appetizers of light and crispy Thai Spring Rolls and well-prepared Satay Chicken and Cucumber Salad with homemade sauces were outstanding. I could have eaten several of their Spring Rolls; next time, I will! We tried the classic Pad Thai and Pad Ped Talapia, with with eggplant and spicy peppercorn sauce. Both entrees were prepared with fresh organic ingredients and were delicately spiced. Our server was very attentive and helpful when we asked about our menu choices. We were extremely pleased with our lunch. Prices were very reasonable. We will return to Thai Palace in the strip mall near CiCi's Pizza and the Tanger Outlet Mall. We encourage others to find this delightful secret in Sevierville.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

We almost turned around and walked out when we stepped into the restaurant and saw only one other group of people eating at dinner time. Thank God we didn't! It just may be the best food in town. I had the "Sweet and Sour" with chicken, and my wife had the "Garlic" with chicken. Also, the sweet tea is definitely the BEST in town. So glad we found this place on trip advisor. We will be back before we leave town! Don't miss out on this gem.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

Great Thai Food and friendly service. Massaman Curry was great and the service was fantastic as well. I highly recommend this place.