“Delicious!”

Thai Palace
Ranked #44 of 190 Restaurants in Sevierville
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: In a strip center next to a beef jerky place. Pretty new.
Reviewed September 6, 2012

We were delighted to find this restaurant in an unassuming strip mall on the Parkway in Pigeon Forge. The restaurant is modestly decorated, but appears to be very clean. There was video of Thai dancers and music playing during our visit. We all enjoyed our food and I'm sure we will return. Bottom line, the food is delicious, so go!

Reviewed September 6, 2012

The restaurant serves excellent Thai food in a clean well lighted place. I highly recommend a visit to this venue to satisfy your craving for Thai Curry or Pad Thai. The Masaman Curry was excellent!! See their menu at:

Reviewed August 29, 2012

The food is wonderful.It is uncrowded.We took a guest from Singapore and she said the food was as authentic as possible.We had sticky rice with mango for dessert.Yumm! Highly recommend it.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

My husband and I ate here on Sunday August 26, 2012 and both LOVED this place! For starters we ordered the cheese rollups and spring rolls. Both were delicious and fresh. My husband ordered the Pad-Si-eew and I ordered the Pineapple fried rice. BOTH WERE AWESOME! Both dishes were very well blended. Our waiter even offered to bring out additional spices if we wanted to make our food more spicy (we both got medium spice). The place was very clean and staff was very friendly. It's also in a great location (right beside CiCi's pizza) and is within walking distance of the Tanger outlets (took us about 5 minutes to walk there). I would highly recommend the Thai Palace and can't wait to eat there again!

Reviewed July 31, 2012

I'm a burgers and fries type of person, but I genuinely enjoyed this restaurant. Take a break from the typical parkway atmosphere and enjoy this relaxing atmosphere. I loved my Pad Thai, I told the waitress that I did not like spicy foods and the food came just to my liking and it was very flavorful. YUM!