“Love it. Best ever”

Adventure Park Ziplines
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience this beautiful, 70 nature park and discover why it has quickly turned into a favorite for visitors to the Great Smoky Mountains. Choose from our complete zip line tour that includes 6 lines ranging from 450 to 2,000 feet long or hit the mountain trails on one of our magnificent horses! Have a lot of fun on our new, 50 element ropes course as well! Call us today, you will find the phone numbers on our website below. We want to thank all of you for your great reviews and helping us quickly become one of the premiere attractions in the Smokies!
Beavercreek, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love it. Best ever”
Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

Best time ever. My sons tour guide Matthew p was fantastic with my son ans me too. We will 100% be back

1 Thank hazel20034

Kennesaw, Georgia
“Great first expierience”
Reviewed March 23, 2014

My grandfather and I went for the ziplines yesterday for the first time, and Sterlyn and Corey made it an incredible time. They were very patient, and comical. I was very nervous at first but their jokes made it more comfortable. I would deffenitely like to go back again.

Visited December 2013
LaPorte, Indiana
“Faced Fears!”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

I was super nervous about going zip lining for the first time. Sterlyn (I think that is how it is spelled) and Dan were our guides for the trip, and they did an excellent job. They were very patient with my and even got me to do some "tricks" while zip lining! I can't thank them enough for helping me get through my fear of heights. Awesome place, would recommend it to anyone!

Visited March 2014
Bloomington, Indiana
“Great attraction right on the strip.”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

This was our second experience zip lining. This one was our favorite. The lines are longer and the heights are higher. Our guides Dan and Brad were excellent. They made the experience so much fun.

Visited March 2014
Elkhart, Indiana
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Fun!”
Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

Lines were fun and the scenery was pretty nice. Staff was friendly and guides were personable. Pictures (on a CD) were pretty reasonably price but there weren't too many taken.