“lots of fun”

Adventure Park Ziplines
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience this beautiful, 70 nature park and discover why it has quickly turned into a favorite for visitors to the Great Smoky Mountains. Choose from our complete zip line tour that includes 6 lines ranging from 450 to 2,000 feet long or hit the mountain trails on one of our magnificent horses! Have a lot of fun on our new, 50 element ropes course as well! Call us today, you will find the phone numbers on our website below. We want to thank all of you for your great reviews and helping us quickly become one of the premiere attractions in the Smokies!
Sevierville, Tennessee
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“lots of fun”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Safe but exilerating fun. We have zipped in lots of places- this one is as good as any. The guides were friendly and safety conscious. The zips were well designed and exciting. We have gone back several times.

Visited September 2013

30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Great views”
Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

My husband, daughter(7), son (13) and I took a one hour ride with Slim as our guide. My daughter rode Gizmo a smaller horse and rode directly behind Slim so he could assist if needed. She did great even when Gizmo got a little frisky! They did a little crash course on how to handle the horse and reins before we took off I think it helped the kids feel a little better. The horses pretty much know the course and who to follow and when. The hour went by quickly but we saw amazing views at the top.

Bath, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“WOW!”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

My husband and I did the zipline for the first time. At first I was a little nervous, then I was just plain scared. I almost chickened out and am so glad I didn't! It was quite the thrill. Our guides were Dan and Sterling. They were very thorough when explaining things. I felt very safe after being shown how to maneuver and what to expect. Dan's sense of humor helped to put me at ease. I didn't quite make it to the end of the first line because I was braking too much and Dan had to come out and take me to the end. After that, I let myself go and it was like I was an old pro at it. I was definitely out of my comfort zone that day and it was very liberating! I'd like to do it again! Judy & Dave S.

Visited November 2013
Greensboro, Georgia
“Sterlling and Dan were wonderful”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

My sisters and I had a wonderful and exciting time zip lining at Five Oaks. Sterlling and Dan were expert guides and made it fun. They were patient and kind. We appreciated the experience. Julie

Visited October 2013
Mayfield ky
“Zip lines at Adventure Park at Five Oaks, Sevierville TN”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

My boyfriend and I went on our first zipline experience at this location last week and had a wonderful time! Two, fun-loving, funny young men, Tim and Dan were our guides. They explained to us what we would be doing and how to maneuver while on the lines, joking the whole time, helping to allay our slight apprehensions. We were soon very comfortable with what we were doing and having the time of our lives! We look forward to ziplining again very soon.

Visited November 2013