“Great horseback and zip lining”

Adventure Park Ziplines
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience this beautiful, 70 nature park and discover why it has quickly turned into a favorite for visitors to the Great Smoky Mountains. Choose from our complete zip line tour that includes 6 lines ranging from 450 to 2,000 feet long or hit the mountain trails on one of our magnificent horses! Have a lot of fun on our new, 50 element ropes course as well! Call us today, you will find the phone numbers on our website below. We want to thank all of you for your great reviews and helping us quickly become one of the premiere attractions in the Smokies!
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great horseback and zip lining”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

We did the combo package including horseback riding and 7 zip lines. Our tour guides (dan and Dustin) we're awesome! Made the experience even better.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Carrrly

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome ziplines!”
Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I Loved it! Great, fast lines. Had the best lines. Had a long wait but well worth it! Staff was pretty friendly.

Mobile, Canada
“Zip lining & horse back riding”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

As first time zipliners, we walked away having had the best time and experience . The zip lining guides, Corey and Dan, were a hoot. They were extremely entertaining, patient and easy to follow and understand. And slim, our horseback riding guide, was informative and easy going so you felt at ease and at peace with all your surroundings.

Visited October 2013
Sevierville, Tennessee
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One happy Mom and 4 teenage Daredevils.”
Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

Let me start by saying my son did not have the best 14th birthday his Grandmother passed away and on his birthday he was a pall bearer for her. Then we decieded it would be fun for him a few friends to try Ziplines the next weekend since they are all teenage "daredevils." They were required to have an adult go with them so I went. I am terrified of heights and was a nervous wreck most of the time. Our guides Dan and Pickens made me feel at ease while the boys all took their turn going over each zip. The boys had a bet going on who would chicken out first. All 4 boys were troopers they zipped like pros. I of course wanted to chicken out. Dan and I did the course tandum so I could complete it and the boys could all have a laugh at me. Well that wasn't the case the boys all said I deserve the Mom of the Year award. Thank you Adventure Park, Dan, and Pickens for what the boys all said was THE GREATEST BIRTHDAY PARTY EVER!!! I also want to thank you for allowing Colby to have some happy memories of his 14th birthday despite the events that were surrounding it.

Visited September 2013
New Castle, Indiana
“Best part of our trip!!!!”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Dan and Tyrone are the best!! They kept everyone laughing and having a great time. I would recommend this to anyone. I was not interested in doing this, but my wife wanted to, so i obliged. These two take the fear right out of you. My family and I will make this stop every year when we come back!!! Thanks for making this so memorable!!!!

Visited September 2013