“Awesome experience - guides are the best!!!!”

Adventure Park Ziplines
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience this beautiful, 70 nature park and discover why it has quickly turned into a favorite for visitors to the Great Smoky Mountains. Choose from our complete zip line tour that includes 6 lines ranging from 450 to 2,000 feet long or hit the mountain trails on one of our magnificent horses! Have a lot of fun on our new, 50 element ropes course as well! Call us today, you will find the phone numbers on our website below. We want to thank all of you for your great reviews and helping us quickly become one of the premiere attractions in the Smokies!
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Our guides Sunday morning were Dan and Manolo. They put us first timers at ease and made us laugh and have so much fun on all 7 lines. We had a great group of people and one couple had 2 small children with them and the kids did fantastic with the help from Dan and Manolo. My husband is afraid of heights but he was a trooper - had a blast and would do it again!!! I really like the idea that this company uses a back up line for safety reasons. They are very safety minded and I felt completely at ease and enjoyed this adventure. I would definitely come back and do it again as long as I get Dan for a guide (I know Manolo is leaving soon)!!!!!

1  Thank Susan2580

Reviewed August 19, 2013

My son and I went ziplining at Adventure Park for the first time. We had a great time. What a rush! Our guides,Mark and Dustin, made our experience very enjoyable. They eased our nerves with their jokes and made us feel vey comfortable being there. They were very professional and interacted great with all the people in our group. I would highly recommend Adventure Park to anyone who asked and would go there again.

Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

First time ziplining ever! Brought 3 kids and 2 seniors with us and we all really enjoyed ourselves! Dustin and Victor were our guides and they were really helpful, fun and knowledgeable. Thankfully Victor could stop my mom cuz she didn't want to stop herself....lol. Very safe, very fun! There are buy one get one coupons out there to be found which makes it more affordable and which we took advantage of. Great time but only if you're looking for something fun!

Reviewed August 18, 2013

We had never been zip lining before and are not 'spring chickens', but decided this would be a fun thing to do for our anniversary. Dr. Pickens and Peter were absolutely AWESOME! They were funny and helpful, especially with this 'Nervous Nellie'. We can hardly wait to bring our Granddaughter next year for the experience!! Highly recommend this adventure!!

Reviewed August 16, 2013

For horseback riding, my family and I had Jerry. For ziplining, we had Andrew and Tyrone. They were all very wonderful, calming our nerves, and helping us have a great, fun experience. Recommended for anyone looking to have an exciting time! Guides were great and hope to go back one day!