“Zipline was a 5 horseback riding was a 1”

Adventure Park Ziplines
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience this beautiful, 70 nature park and discover why it has quickly turned into a favorite for visitors to the Great Smoky Mountains. Choose from our complete zip line tour that includes 6 lines ranging from 450 to 2,000 feet long or hit the mountain trails on one of our magnificent horses! Have a lot of fun on our new, 50 element ropes course as well! Call us today, you will find the phone numbers on our website below. We want to thank all of you for your great reviews and helping us quickly become one of the premiere attractions in the Smokies!
Clearwater, Florida
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Zipline was a 5 horseback riding was a 1”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I will start with the good. Dan and James were our guides and they were great. Made everyone feel comfortable and had great attitudes. We did the 7 lines and the time flew by. LIke other reviewers said, there isn't much view at this location but honestly, I was moving so fast and concentrating on keeping straight and on my brake hand that I don't think I saw much around me.

The horseback ride. We did the combo zipline and 1 hour ride. When we checked in, we were told there woild be a 30 to 40 minute wait. An hour and 15 minutes later we were gathered up for the ride. There were 14 riders of which 11 had no experience. My husband, my 14 year old son and myself were the only ones with any experience. They only took one guide and we were last in the line. There were 2 small kids riding single and their group should have been up next to the guide. I felt like I should have been paid as a guide since I was having to help #11 in line as his horse was tired and really did not want to go forward and wanted to eat the grass. I was having to constantly tell him to use his heels to get the horse to move forward and to not let him stop and eat the grass. The guide would notice how far back we were and just tell #11 to kick the horse. Even when we were caught up with the group, you could not hear a single thing the guide said since he was so far away. There was no excuse for sending that many inexperienced riders out with only one guide. Managment should have sent two or split the group in two. Other groups that went out before us had less people. I did not feel that it was the guide's fault but on management for putting 14 people on a ride with only 1 guide. I will NEVER ride with this company again.

Visited August 2013

Cross Plains, Tennessee, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Experience”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Our family of 10 went there this past weekend and had the best time. Our guides, Tyrone (Tom) and Tony (Jerry or Blender :)) were the best. They made our trip so memorable. My family is known for laughter and having a good time in any situation. But, our guides chimed right in and made it the best part of our vacation. They were very professional and safe. We had a few that were terrified and they eased their concern and helped them get through all the lines. We laughed so much it hurt. We had nicknames for them before the trip was over and they had names for some of our group (Special, Little T-rex, Goober and Wilber) . I would definitely go there again and ask for them.

1 Thank Shannon U
Hixson, Tennessee
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Zip line and horseback trail ride”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

First time ever zip lining and the two guides we had made iit fun and i felt very safe in their care. Had a wonderful time. AJ and Travis were phenomenal...thanks for a wonderful experience...worth every penny....happy customers

Sandwich
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“An awesome experience!! Highly recommended”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

A great experience for the whole family! Our family did the 7 zipline trip, and our guides Travis and AJ were the best. They explained everything, and were very safety conscious at all times. Anyone with reservations about jumping off a perfectly good platform should be reassured by their double safety cable system. I felt perfectly comfortable placing my family in Travis and AJ's capable hands. They made sure everyone had a great time and we walked away with an experience to talk about for a long time. The kids were already talking about coming back as soon as we got back in the cars!

1 Thank Mike R
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Had a zipping good time..”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Got a great deal at Half off Depot. The guides were GREAT. All staff very friendly and helpful. This was the first time for all of us and we all would do it again.

Visited April 2013