“zip line and horseback ride”

Adventure Park Ziplines
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience this beautiful, 70 nature park and discover why it has quickly turned into a favorite for visitors to the Great Smoky Mountains. Choose from our complete zip line tour that includes 6 lines ranging from 450 to 2,000 feet long or hit the mountain trails on one of our magnificent horses! Have a lot of fun on our new, 50 element ropes course as well! Call us today, you will find the phone numbers on our website below. We want to thank all of you for your great reviews and helping us quickly become one of the premiere attractions in the Smokies!
Reviewed June 22, 2013

We had a great time, we had not zip lined before and Tyrone and Cali took good care of us and they were very entertaining to boot. We have been recommending Adventure Park to all our friends.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Came to TN from FL for a family vacation. Had an amazing time at Adventure Park Zip Lines!! My 6 yr. old wanted to do it again after the 7-line trail. Definitely recommend this place to anyone interested in having a great time and experiencing a thrill of a ride! Our guides, Brad and Donovan, were absolutely awesome and great from the start.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

My best friend and I went to Tennessee from New Jersey for vacation. We decided to go Zip lining and we chose to come here. All I can say about this place is WOW! We had a great time we had 2 great guides (Brad and Brandon). ALL of the staff was so informative and SOOOO nice. Thanks sooo much for a great experience. Another thing knocked off my bucket list. :) keep up the good work guys. THANKS AGAIN Amy

Reviewed June 17, 2013

My family and I had a great time zip lining for the first time. Our guides were awesome, James and Ethan. They were professional and a lot of fun! I would definately recommend this experience to anyone visiting Gatinlinberg.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Chris M and Ethan were great guides for the zipline tour, they were funny, professional, personable, and very safety conscious. We had 10 people in our group and Chris and Ethan made us all feel very comfortable. They represented the company well, and we felt pleased to have had them as our guides. God Bless from the Union Chapel Bible group.