“The best ever!!!”

Adventure Park Ziplines
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience this beautiful, 70 nature park and discover why it has quickly turned into a favorite for visitors to the Great Smoky Mountains. Choose from our complete zip line tour that includes 6 lines ranging from 450 to 2,000 feet long or hit the mountain trails on one of our magnificent horses! Have a lot of fun on our new, 50 element ropes course as well! Call us today, you will find the phone numbers on our website below. We want to thank all of you for your great reviews and helping us quickly become one of the premiere attractions in the Smokies!
Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

We really had the best time ever at adventure park we never been on a zip line til we got to adventure park we're was little nervous at first but as soon we zip down on the line it was the most fun ever thank you Dustin and his work Buddy for giving us the best time ever we are definitely coming back to adventure park to zip line and also horseback riding!! Everyone this is the bucklist you need to come out Dustin and his buddy will provide a safe And awesome time ever!!! thank you adventure park and Dustin and his buddy!!

1  Thank 2TravelingBuddies

Reviewed May 2, 2013

My son and I, Marcus had a grand experience with the professionals of the Zip Line Squad. Since it was just Marcus and I, we were able to go fast and actually have fun. The first few lines were warm-ups before the grand finale. The second to the last z-line was the fastest and you can see Tanger outlet from it and darn if I wasn't trying to get there. That darn Tyrone stopped me with the lasso:-). I was that close...lol.

Our visit was on April 12th. The horseback riding was fun....I mean it.:-). The guys tell good jokes.
We shall return with others( they want in) since they've seen our pictures and with us raving about the experience.

You rock!!!! Thanks-
Connie and Marcus

1  Thank Connie B
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Showed up for zip line, only to find no one there. Made the reservation two weeks before the trip and had a time and date confirmation. Called the number on the window, only to be told they had changed the time by two hours. Forgot to notify me. They had my e-mail and a phone number. Offered me a zip line ride - somewhere I had no idea how to get to and a free horse back ride. Very unprofessional!!
They did however, refund my money that day. Be sure to check your time very carefully with this business. Came from Colorado and was really looking forward to doing the zip line with my daughter.

2  Thank coloradoretired
Reviewed April 27, 2013

We had an awesome experience, our guides Tyrone and Cali were very professional and lots of fun, a great first time experience I would highly recommend this place

1  Thank Fiona N
Reviewed April 11, 2013

We had a EXCELLENT time! The staff was super friendly, fun and helpful! It was beautiful and a fun first time!! Thanks again :)

1  Thank Whitney B