“Ton of fun with a lot of charm”

Foxfire Mountain Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Only minutes from Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and Sevierville, Foxfire Mountain’s 150 wilderness acres will delight you with the spectacular beauty and laid back family atmosphere of this historic mountain farm turned into the longest, highest, safest and most scenic zip line course in the Smoky Mountains.
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities, Stroller parking, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
“Ton of fun with a lot of charm”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Our whole family had an amazing time! I would definitely come back as there was soooo much to do and see. The staff was great. Absolutely no complaints!

Stevensville
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“That was the best ziplining experience ever!”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

I have been to a few places to zip line, but foxfire mountain has definitely been one of the best. Our guides, Tim and Daniel B., made the experience fun and easy. I'm really glad we chose to zip line here at foxfire mountain! :)

1 Thank Kenzie_clem12
“Zip on over to Foxfire!!”
Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

There is so much to do at this place. Ziplining, climbing wall, walking trails and a swinging bridge. It's a great stop for the whole family. The teens can go off on a zipline adventure, while mom and dad take a stroll to the waterfall.
The zipline is a must! They have 2 courses one for the brave and another for the braver. Since it was my first time we did the smaller (shorter/lowest) of the two. Our two guides, Josh and Daniel, made the day even better! Two great guys. They made the zip fun and encouraged our group to do tricks. The easiest and most fun trick for me was just hanging upside down. I felt safe from beginning to end! Will be going back and if I'm brave enough may try the higher one!

Palm Coast, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent Experience for the Whole Family”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

We visited Foxfire Mountain Adventures to take the kids (ages 9 and 12) on a zipline for the first time. This was also my mother's first time on a zipline. We did the scenic canopy tour with Tim and Cody. My husband and I went with our two children, his parents and my mother. Everyone was comfortable and had a great time. My mother mentioned that she "felt safe the whole time." Their long zip line was awesome, and we can't wait to go back to try out the Goliath. We also walked the trail to the waterfall and did part of the river walk trail--to the obstacle course (which the kids insisted we go back to when we were done with the zip line). We plan to return and check out the bear crawler and the rock climbing wall.

Weston, Florida
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Reasons why this is the best place.....”
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

1. Zips have handle bars that keep you facing forward so you wont be spinning as you zip. If you want to spin, just let go of the handle bars and you will. Not very many places have this feature. Made all the difference!

2. You don't have to treck up a hundred stairs. An open air truck takes you to the top.

3. Very clean restrooms with a cute "outhouse" theme without the outhouse smell.

4. Guides are friendly and very funny!

5. The entire resort is very organized and fun. We arrived about an hour early and hiked about 15 minutes to a pretty waterfall on their property. We didn't have time to see the other hike which I believe leads to a play structure. Will do next time.

Don't forget your water while you hike.