“Excellent Experience for the Whole Family”

Foxfire Mountain Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Only minutes from Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and Sevierville, Foxfire Mountain’s 150 wilderness acres will delight you with the spectacular beauty and laid back family atmosphere of this historic mountain farm turned into the longest, highest, safest and most scenic zip line course in the Smoky Mountains.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Stroller parking, Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed July 23, 2014

We visited Foxfire Mountain Adventures to take the kids (ages 9 and 12) on a zipline for the first time. This was also my mother's first time on a zipline. We did the scenic canopy tour with Tim and Cody. My husband and I went with our two children, his parents and my mother. Everyone was comfortable and had a great time. My mother mentioned that she "felt safe the whole time." Their long zip line was awesome, and we can't wait to go back to try out the Goliath. We also walked the trail to the waterfall and did part of the river walk trail--to the obstacle course (which the kids insisted we go back to when we were done with the zip line). We plan to return and check out the bear crawler and the rock climbing wall.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

1. Zips have handle bars that keep you facing forward so you wont be spinning as you zip. If you want to spin, just let go of the handle bars and you will. Not very many places have this feature. Made all the difference!

2. You don't have to treck up a hundred stairs. An open air truck takes you to the top.

3. Very clean restrooms with a cute "outhouse" theme without the outhouse smell.

4. Guides are friendly and very funny!

5. The entire resort is very organized and fun. We arrived about an hour early and hiked about 15 minutes to a pretty waterfall on their property. We didn't have time to see the other hike which I believe leads to a play structure. Will do next time.

Don't forget your water while you hike.

Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

These guys were great. Some of us were nervous but our guides Tim and Daniel made us feel so at ease with their confidence. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

1  Thank Pamp03
Reviewed July 22, 2014

A great day for my family at Firefox. Our Guides were Tim and Cody. They did an excellent job of making my family feel safe and secure. Which was a pretty tough task since both my wife and daughter are afraid of heights. I would recommend this Zip Line adventure to anyone.

Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

As you can guess from the title, this was our first time zip lining. We did the scenic tour & it was amazing.

That first step off the platform was scary for someone with a fear of heights, but the ride was worth it!!

I would do it again, and again, and again!!!

The guides walk you through every step of the way.