“Zip lining excitement”

Foxfire Mountain Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Only minutes from Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and Sevierville, Foxfire Mountain’s 150 wilderness acres will delight you with the spectacular beauty and laid back family atmosphere of this historic mountain farm turned into the longest, highest, safest and most scenic zip line course in the Smoky Mountains.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Stairs / elevator, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Stroller parking
Arnaudville
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Zip lining excitement”
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

These guys were great. Some of us were nervous but our guides Tim and Daniel made us feel so at ease with their confidence. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

1 Thank Pamp03

Birmingham, Alabama
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Zipping through the Smokies”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

A great day for my family at Firefox. Our Guides were Tim and Cody. They did an excellent job of making my family feel safe and secure. Which was a pretty tough task since both my wife and daughter are afraid of heights. I would recommend this Zip Line adventure to anyone.

Lorena, TX
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 78 helpful votes
“First Time Zippers”
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

As you can guess from the title, this was our first time zip lining. We did the scenic tour & it was amazing.

That first step off the platform was scary for someone with a fear of heights, but the ride was worth it!!

I would do it again, and again, and again!!!

The guides walk you through every step of the way.

New Market, Virginia
“Newbies are welcome!”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Thanks so much to Zack and Sy for making our family's maiden zip trip safe memorable and fun! We did the canopy tour and would definitely like to go again. We had a small incident when one of our party didn't have enough speed on one line to reach the platform. Sy was all over that situation and safely reached them and brought them the rest of the way. The views from the lines were teriffic. I brought my phone secured in my jeans pocket and got some good shots from platforms while others took their zip turn. Highly recommended attraction!

22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Scenic View Zip”
Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

My wife, our 15 year old and myself took the Scenic Zip Line today (7/21/14). The scenic zip tour is appropriately named. The views while zip lining were absolutely beautiful! Our guides were pros and very patient for those who needed some confidence to complete the 7 zip lines. Line 6 was the best of all followed by number 7. The also supply a small BBQ meal which hit the spot. I most highly recommend this adventure to those wanting to experience Tennessee like no way other.