“Zipline Adventure!”

Foxfire Mountain Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Only minutes from Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and Sevierville, Foxfire Mountain’s 150 wilderness acres will delight you with the spectacular beauty and laid back family atmosphere of this historic mountain farm turned into the longest, highest, safest and most scenic zip line course in the Smoky Mountains.
Useful Information: Stroller parking, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Stairs / elevator, Activities for young children
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Highly recommended. Sy and Steve(i.e.: #1 guides in the Smokies) and helper David were our guides. Excellent job, awesome interaction, stories and fun. Flips, jumps, upside down...was for us..loved every minute of it. Thank you for the #1 activity on our trip.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,594)

Reviewed April 8, 2014

My neighbor and I had a fun filled zip-line experience at Foxfire Zip-lines in Sevierville. Tn. Our guides, Caleb and Robyn were terrific and should us many little extras too get the most out of our experience. The scenery was beautiful. This attraction also offers hiking and four wheeler excursions. Don't forget to ask for guides Caleb and Robyn for a great time.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

Thank you very much to our guides Tim and James who were 100% dedicated and up to this job accomplishment. Did not been worry even when my 10 yr doter was 20-25 feet from the end of the longest slide, I new she was safe (she pull the rope). I ran too short on that one and I jumped too soon, hit the track w/my butt :))) but still made it to the other end, managing 45 mi/h. It was so exciting for both of us (me and my doter).
I recommend this zip line for everyone.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

We were greeted to the building of more extravagant ziplines making everybody more excited to ride. The environment was wonderful filled with very friendly animals (dogs, chickens, etc.) and Foxfire had plenty attractions. We started with the Bear Crawlers guided by Red (Brandon) who took us on a beautiful, yet exciting, tour of the Smokey's. For ziplining, our guides we Tim and Jacob, who made the experience wonderfful. They kept great conversation and were super funny. Foxfire Mountain gave off great vibes. Not only were all our guides enjoyable, they were also very nice to look at!

Reviewed April 3, 2014

I had a great time with my friends zipping and going on the Bear Crawler. Red (Brandon) was an awesome guide for the bear crawler. We got to use a rope to scale a mountain and saw the waterfall from a close up location. We also relaxed in hammocks during our ride. Going through the water and doing doughnuts was super cool and totally rad. Later in the day, we came back to zipline with Tim & Jacob. They kept us entertained throughout the entire time we were zipping. Also, it was extremely fun to try different tricks as we zipped across the lines. They had really long lines as well that gave you a great view of the mountain scenery. All three of our guides made this the best zip of my life!

1  Thank Milan E