“Best zip line in the smokies.”

Foxfire Mountain Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Only minutes from Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and Sevierville, Foxfire Mountain’s 150 wilderness acres will delight you with the spectacular beauty and laid back family atmosphere of this historic mountain farm turned into the longest, highest, safest and most scenic zip line course in the Smoky Mountains.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator, Stroller parking, Activities for young children
Mt.Olive,MS
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best zip line in the smokies.”
Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

I had the BEST time on this zip line tour. It was the highlight of my vacation & It's going to be hard to top it now. Tim & James were great for this 'first timer'. They explained everything in detail to make for a safe & enjoyable time. I'll remember this adventure for years to come. Thanks Tim & James. You were great!

Alabama
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Second time better than the first!”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Tim and Josh are two awesome guides. I loved watching the stunt. My husband had never zipped before so I thought it would be the perfect gift for him. We were in a group of 3 20 something couples and a couple more our age (mid 40's). Watching the young kids zip upside down and flipping was fun. They cheered me on when it was my turn. I'm scared of heights.
We just had a ball. Great sharing our experience with others and our wonderful guides. Hope you fellows win the guides of the month. We WILL be back!

Zachary, Louisiana
“TIM AND JOSH WERE AWESOME!!”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

My husband and I had never zip lined before and this couldn't have been any better for our first time. Tim and Josh were awesome! (and entertaining as well!!!) We had a such a good time we went for a second round. Thanks for making it a great day!! We can't wait to go back for the new, longer zip lines!- As if these weren't long enough??!!! And a huge thanks to Robyn for great pictures!! :) Melissa and Joe, Zachary, LA

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great family fun!”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

My husband and I took our children (ages8-14) to Foxfire and we all had a great time! The course was long and fun and suitable for all of us. We all felt safe and our guides (James and Tim) were helpful. The grounds were beautiful and my daughter loved the dogs and rooster!

We will definitely go back next time we are in the area!

Pollocksville, North Carolina
“The best experience you can have in the air.”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

I am a scuba diver by default, I love being in the ocean, But I went zip lining with Tim and Will and had the best time of my life above the waves. I will do it again.