Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Fun fun day!

Reviewed 6 days ago
453kariec
via mobile
A true Smoky Mountain experience.

Reviewed 6 days ago
geraldb208
via mobile

3,018 results
All reviews bear crawler zip lining canopy tour swinging bridge obstacle course hiking trails made us feel rock wall afraid of heights great adventure an amazing experience felt very safe bucket list my husband a lot of fun can't wait to go back feel comfortable
Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

What a fun way to start vacation. The atmosphere was so quaint and welcoming. Was a little damp outside so didn’t venture far from are on trails! Our teenage boys loved it. The guides were great and the thrills were amazing! So glad we chose this place over others. It was fun to look around at the other stuff on property. We will come back one day to the mammoth zips since our youngest didn’t weigh enough. Thanks for a great time!!

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge have caused the Smokies to lose some of their rustic appeal over the years, but Foxfire keeps it alive and well. You take a relaxing drive into the country, and arrive at Foxfire Mountain. It has the feel of a rural village from the early 1900’s. This experience is not only for zip liners. They offer hiking trails, a rock climbing wall, cider tastings, an aerial course, and a tour of the property in a unique, six wheeled vehicle. The staff are pleasant, down-to-earth folks, who will show you a good time. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

What an awesome part of our honeymoon. Couldn’t have asked for better guides. It was a perfect adventure.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Of the 3 days spent in the Smokies, this adventure was our favorite. The park is animal friendly and we took our Papillon with us for a hike to the waterfall, a trail walk by the river to see the animals. We enjoyed a picnic at the fire pit while the Lama watched us. We even took our Papillon across the swinging bridges hanging above in the trees. We made wishes and hung them up after crossing Prosperity Swinging Bridge. We sampled and purchased 5 quarts of Wyile Cider before we left. This place was WONDERFUL, i would encourage everyone to visit. We plan on going back to do Bear Crawler & Zip lines next summer.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Absolutely NO zipline experience we have ever had compares to THIS adventure! Blake and Greg were AWESOME! They were personable, friendly, funny and extremely knowledgable. They BOTH made this experience one that we will NEVER forget!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

My husband and I came to the Smokies for our 10 year anniversary. I decided to book us a zip lining adventure, as my husband is kind of a thrill seeker, me not so much! I was absolutely amazed at how kind and accommodating the staff was, not to mention how beautiful their piece of land is. We did the Waterfall Canyon lines and I have to say, I was scared to death before we started, but our guides were amazing at talking me through it before we even set foot outside. Needless to say, both my husband and I had so much fun, I had no fears once up on the lines and the scenery was beyond gorgeous! I would highly recommend coming in the fall to see all the foliage changing, not to mention the beautiful hanging bridge, the Cider House, and all the rest they have to offer. We will definitely be back, but next time it'll be with our 4 kids as well!

1  Thank Amanda T
Reviewed 1 week ago

This was the first ever attempt at Zip line for my wife and me. Tim and Justin were our guide and they were amazing and made the experience really joyful. Even though it was my first attempt, I decided to go for the tallest zip line and booked the Goliath Zip Line. I would suggest to do this zip line during peak fall color time. Not only will the experience be thrilling, but the views from the height while you are zipping through will be amazing.
All in all, it is an amazing experience and worth all the money.

A big thanks to Firefox mountain Adventures and our guide Tim and Justin without whom this once in a lifetime experience would have been incomplete

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We had a blast & cant wait to go again!! Definitely worth the $ already planning a trip back to do it all over again

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

3rd time for me , I love Foxfire!!! Everyone is friendly, guides are very well trained and make it fun for all ! Already plan on being back come spring ......

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Tim and Dylan were awesome guides. They were funny and made the trip feel like we were out with long time friends. I am glad they convinced me to open my eyes on the zip line because the view was amazing! The nature trails at the facility were fun to hike and the apple cider was worth tasting.