“Really enjoyed out trip.”

Foxfire Mountain Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Only minutes from Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and Sevierville, Foxfire Mountain’s 150 wilderness acres will delight you with the spectacular beauty and laid back family atmosphere of this historic mountain farm turned into the longest, highest, safest and most scenic zip line course in the Smoky Mountains.
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Stroller parking
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Really enjoyed out trip.”
Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

My father and I Zipline a lot and the equipment here is by far the best in the smokies. The guides were good. We had a little weather trouble that led to confusion but it ended pretty well. One of my tops. Thanks Zak and James for being our guides!

sumter
“We had a BLAST with Cody & Daniel !!”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

My husband & I had an awesome time doing the zip line ! He is afraid of heights so I was a little concerned but Cody & Daniel made it so much fun & put him & everyone else at ease right off the bat ! This was the first time we did this but we both cant wait to do it again. The scenery is beautiful, zippin pig BBQ was delicious, the outhouses were cute & clean & the staff was helpful & pleasant !! I would definitely recommend foxfire & Daniel & Cody :-)

Seffner, Florida
7 attraction reviews
“Lots of good, clean fun to do!”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Plenty of outdoors activities with hiking the trails, the waterfall, the childrens' activites on the property, homemade icecream. The Ziplining was great and our party did the 7 lines. The area is beautiful and the guides are friendly and knowledgable. Safety of utmost concern for Foxfire employees and you feel very safe while "letting go" a bit!

Columbus, Ohio
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“An amazing experience! Will recommend to friends & family”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

There are a lot of zipline options in Gatlinburg and the surrounding areas. I read many reviews before settling on Foxfire Mountain. My family and I loved every minute of our zipline tour.

If you want a quick, cheap thrill, look at places on the main thoroughfare in Pigeon Forge. If you want a thrilling experience...choose Foxfire Mountain.

Our guides were very professional and mindful of safety the entire trip. They were personable and genuinely wanted everyone to enjoy their tour. They gave guidance to the extra small to the extra large without embarrassment to ensure a great experience.

This was the first time I've ziplined, so I have nothing to compare it to. I can only say after this experience, I WANT TO DO IT AGAIN!! My kids, however, have ziplined before and they said this was the best yet.

There are 7 ziplines. If you are considering another operator, compare the amount of ziplines you will travel. The setting is beautiful. You are in the mountains flying through the trees.

Mom anxiety can get pretty bad if you think your kids are not safe. I was able to enjoy every minute of our tour because I felt safety was a top priority with this company.

Foxfire Mountain provides a small locker free of charge to store your valuables. Like most attractions, they offer pictures of the trip for sale. The "outhouse" is actually a very cute and clean bathroom with plenty of room to move around in. We did not eat on site, so I can not comment on the food.

One last note. I am prone to lower back problems. I was concerned that I might be uncomfortable in the harness. I was uncomfortable during the orientation because they ask you to hang from the rafters in the harnesses while watching the video. However, I am glad to report that the actual ziplining produced no discomfort at all. I would recommend giving the harness a test sit for a minute or two during orientation and then stand up if you are uncomfortable.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“A great escape for anyone... Young, old, scarred of heights, etc..”
Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

Believe the five star rating this place gets. The employees and management go over the top in making your zipline tour the best ever.

Three other family members did this tour with me. I am terrified of heights, and my mother in law is deathly afraid of heights. As in she freezes up and can't function. But, the staff gave her one on one instruction and she ended up doing it twice while we had some BBQ down at the restaurant on site! Even if you are terrified of heights you can do this. You are buckled in the entire time and the have redundant systems in place. I thought their safety was also top notch.

And for the kicker!!! They are 30 dollars per person cheaper than the other guys.

This is a must do if your in the surrounding area. And don't be afraid to grab a lemonade and pulled pork sandwich afterwards.

Such a nice place!!!!