“Great time on the Ziplines”

Foxfire Mountain Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Only minutes from Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and Sevierville, Foxfire Mountain’s 150 wilderness acres will delight you with the spectacular beauty and laid back family atmosphere of this historic mountain farm turned into the longest, highest, safest and most scenic zip line course in the Smoky Mountains.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator, Stroller parking, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Apple Valley, Minnesota
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Great time on the Ziplines”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Went to Foxfire Mountain today - myself and 9 year old son - had a BLAST! Tour guides Tim & Jay were great - a lot of fun, safe, and all around great guides! The long zipline of 1550 feet was amazing - get going really fast and end up with the eyes watering - SWEET! They take pictures at a couple of the lines and offer them on a CD - get pictures of everyone in your group for $30 - a reasonable price compared to what is offered at many other theme parks and places.

Thanks Tim and Jay for the great tour!

Swing bridge and the hike afterwards is quite amazing too - well worth the money and the drive.

“Love this place!!”
Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

This was my first time zip lining and I loved it. The staff are great and so kind. They go out of their way to make it a wonderful experience. The views were great and it was great zip lining in the mountains verses a parking lot like some companies. Excellent. It's a must go!!!

Lexington, Kentucky, United States
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 125 helpful votes
“A Great Adventure!”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

We took 12 of our extended family members to Foxfire Mountain Ziplines. None of us had ever "ziplined" before. The staff, facilities, and equipment was first rate. They take the time to give very good safety briefings and answer any questions/concerns you might have. They have constructed their zipline adventure to allow the beginner to gain confidence as they progress through the various stages. The ziplines truly are in the tree canopy. Not from man made towers like some other offerings. We had family members from ages 10 - 68. All agreed they had a wonderful time and would do it again. They also offer some very affordable souvenir photos of your adventure. I highly recommend this experience.

1 Thank KY_IT_GUY
Arkansas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Most exciting attraction all week!”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

My family & I spent 4 days in Sevier County - this was by far the most exciting attraction we experienced! I am terrified of heights! Stepping off that first platform scared me to death ~ But Tim and Dustin kept the mood light, fun and kept reassuring me I was safe. Thanks to both of you for an awesome experience my whole family loved! You two are the absoulute best!! Thanks guys! And, thanks to Matt for the great photos and dvd! We loved it!

~ The Marlin family

1 Thank Beverly M
Mufreesboro
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Our Wedding”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

We went to see the swinging bridge and get married on it, but was asked by one of the guides if we would like to get married on the Zipline. Of course we wanted something different and jumped at the chance,within 30 minutes they had it all going. They had it set up. We had a total BLAST and Sy, Tim and James were the best and knew what they were doing. I would suggest this to anyone thinking about it!! Customer service could not have been better. And a BIG shout out to the Owner Marc Postlewaite and his Wife for all they allowed us to do. Do not pass up a chance to visit Foxfire Mountain!!!!

1 Thank Chris K