“Tim and Josh”

Foxfire Mountain Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Only minutes from Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and Sevierville, Foxfire Mountain’s 150 wilderness acres will delight you with the spectacular beauty and laid back family atmosphere of this historic mountain farm turned into the longest, highest, safest and most scenic zip line course in the Smoky Mountains.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Stroller parking, Activities for older children, Stairs / elevator
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We went here during spring break. A group of 6 all in our 20s. We wanted something that was fun and exciting for our age group! We had a blast.. Tim and Josh were absolutely AMAZING!! They were so much fun and loved to joke around with us. They interacted very well with our group!! We had a blast! Will be back! Best part of Spring break for sure!

1  Thank Jnm193

Reviewed March 12, 2013

My brother and I were first time riders and had so much fun! What a blast! Our guides, Tim and Caleb were very helpful, friendly and made the experience terrific. The complete staff was very safety concious while making it a great adventure. This was the highlight of our vacation and have told everyone not to miss this stop if ever visiting TN.

1  Thank Tracey R
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Foxfire Zipline was TEN times better than we expected! Everyone was so friendly and helpful and the property is gorgeous! Our guides were Jay and Dustin, and they were great! They made us feel comfortable and very very safe!!! We had a fun adventure out there at Foxfire. I will certainly recommend Foxfire Ziplines to anyone and everyone!!!! And I will be back!! On the property there is also a swing bridge to Prosperity Mountain and a hiking trail to a waterfall. It was a beautiful walk, not too strenuous, just borrow one of the hiking sticks at the bridge. We enjoyed ourselves immensely, on the lines, and on the hike. It was a wonderful day, made even better by our guides! Thank you, Jay and Dustin!!!!!

Reviewed February 26, 2013

We have thought about going zip lining for the past couple of years, but finally decided to do it this past weekend, when we were visiting Gatlinburg. We had two great guides for zip lining, Sy and Jeremiah. My wife was a little nervous, but they made her feel comfortable and she enjoyed her self just like my son and daughter and my self. Not only was the zip lining awesome, but we decided two also do the Bear Crawl Tour. For that tour we had another great guide, Tim, he guided us through the beautiful trail telling us about some points of interest, of course giving us an awesome ride. When we finished the only problem we had was deciding which one we liked the best. The other part of our adventure was to enjoy walking across the swinging bridge. Make sure to take some cash to tip your guides, they definetly deserved it. We had a great family day.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

We decided to take a chance and go on an adventure with our kids on our Christmas vacation....we were directed to Foxfire Mountain by our hotel and it is the BEST day we had the entire vacation. We spent the whole day there - doing it all...from the Amphibeous mountainclimb, to the ziplines, to even eating the pulled pork at the end! This was the best decision we made, and I even got over my fear of heights!!! A special shout-out to TIM, who made our trip up the mountain quite adventurous!! We have passed the word along to others and plan to return again someday! Thank you for making our vacation one to remember!!!

2  Thank Melanie I