“1st time for everything!”

Foxfire Mountain Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Only minutes from Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and Sevierville, Foxfire Mountain’s 150 wilderness acres will delight you with the spectacular beauty and laid back family atmosphere of this historic mountain farm turned into the longest, highest, safest and most scenic zip line course in the Smoky Mountains.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stroller parking, Activities for older children, Stairs / elevator, Activities for young children
Reviewed February 23, 2013

We decided to take a chance and go on an adventure with our kids on our Christmas vacation....we were directed to Foxfire Mountain by our hotel and it is the BEST day we had the entire vacation. We spent the whole day there - doing it all...from the Amphibeous mountainclimb, to the ziplines, to even eating the pulled pork at the end! This was the best decision we made, and I even got over my fear of heights!!! A special shout-out to TIM, who made our trip up the mountain quite adventurous!! We have passed the word along to others and plan to return again someday! Thank you for making our vacation one to remember!!!

2  Thank Melanie I
Write a ReviewReviews (2,595)

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Tim and Jeremiah were very good at what they do, and most of all, very professional. An attraction not to miss!!

Reviewed February 11, 2013

We had the best time. Our guides were awesome. The dogs on the farm we all friendly and loved to be petted. It was lots of fun and we are already planning to return again on our next visit to the mountains!

Reviewed January 16, 2013

We asked our resort for the Real zipline place, not the Baby zipline. They steered us in the right direction! This place allows you to do tricks, spins, flip upside down, etc. This was my first time ziplining and I felt comfortable enough to try some tricks too ( I went upside down the last zipline). The brief training we recieved really gave us confidence and we felt secure and safe. The staff are really nice and want your experience to be great. They take pictures for you and then offer the CD (29 bucks). We went with our boys age 13 and 16, also their first time and they had a blast. My 13 year old regretted not going upside down after he saw us do it. He had gone first, wish he would have gone last so he could have said he did it too.

It was so exciting to be ziplining above the tree tops, we would absolutely do this again.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

Tim and Sy were great guides, very fun for all ages . The scenery was beautiful and I highly recommend it! great activity and I will be back again !!!!