“Off my bucket list !”

Foxfire Mountain Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Only minutes from Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and Sevierville, Foxfire Mountain’s 150 wilderness acres will delight you with the spectacular beauty and laid back family atmosphere of this historic mountain farm turned into the longest, highest, safest and most scenic zip line course in the Smoky Mountains.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Stairs / elevator, Stroller parking
Reviewed November 23, 2012

My husband and I had a great time. Our guides Tim and Jacob were super. We had some hesitant people on our tour, and they worked well with them. All in all, it was a blast ! I even went upside down and backwards. I highly recommend it and I am afraid of heights. We were secured at all times. Tip.....use the lockers provided for keys, wallet, etc, or have zippered pockets. My husband didn't see the lockers, and didn't get to go upside down.

1  Thank curious027
Write a ReviewReviews (2,590)

Reviewed November 22, 2012

We had never done a zip-line before and were completely at ease with the whole experience!! Loved our guides and had a great time!! Josh and Tim were great.

The Brinson's & Brown's

Reviewed November 22, 2012

What a great time!!! My 8 year old son and I, by random selection chose this attraction out of many others in the area. Boy are we glad that we did!!! There was a little fear at first, until we met our guides. Tim and Josh were great! This was the first time for both of us, and they made everyone in the group feel very safe, and used the utmost care in keeping us that way. They went out of their way to make this experience a very memorable one for my son, who was the youngest and smallest of the group. The smile on his face and look of shear exitement, made this tour worth every penny. The grounds and scenery were gorgeous. Tim,Josh, and all of the staff were very friendly and professional. I would certainly recommend this tour to anyone, of any age. My son and I will definately be taking this tour again in the future.

Reviewed November 21, 2012

Great family experience. Tim and Josh made sure we had a great time. It was a true and memorable experience.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Great zip line adventure through the smokey mountains, the staff was very attentive and helpful. Our zip line guides Jeremiah and Tim were super.
I strongly recommend a trip to Foxfire and request Jeremiah and Tim they kept things safe and secure as well as entertained us the whole time. They truly made it an enjoyable adventure!
We will definitly book this zip line attraction again and have recommended to friends and family.