“Zipline top of the line”

Foxfire Mountain Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Only minutes from Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and Sevierville, Foxfire Mountain’s 150 wilderness acres will delight you with the spectacular beauty and laid back family atmosphere of this historic mountain farm turned into the longest, highest, safest and most scenic zip line course in the Smoky Mountains.
Useful Information: Stroller parking, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator
Florida
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Zipline top of the line”
Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

Jerimah and Tim were just amazing guides. My 10 yr old was sca, jured to death and they offered him to go with the guides. He was able to get off on the 3 rd zipline and they took him down in a tractor and gave him a little atv ride which made his day. The rest of us including my 8 yr old finished the 7 zip lines. The group we were with was great they cheered and did flips, I just wanted to survive. It was very safe and if u wanted to flip u could or be more in control u could. Best tour ever my 8 yr old has asked to go back everyday. Great job.

1 Thank JenniferSun

Winterville, North Carolina
“Our second experience, but definitely not our last!!”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

We went to foxfire in August of this year, which was a repeat for my husband and I. We took our daughter on this trip. We all loved it! The staff are friendly and helpful, and I highly recommend everyone to try it at least once, I guarantee you will be back for more just like us!

Visited August 2012
Darien, Illinois, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The best birthday!”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Our first time zip lining and truly an amazing experience! Jeremiah and Tim were THE BEST and made us feel safe but also kept great humor! This adventure can be slightly intimidating but the guys make sure you have a good time AND stay safe! It was my birthday and truly a great way to celebrate! Call now and make your reservation...ask for the cute guys...Tim and Jeremiah! Thanks guys!

1 Thank KorkyDark
River Forest, Illinois, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The guides make the adventure”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Jeremiah and Tim guided us yesterday to a top-notch adventure! They are professional, knowledgeable and consistently safety-conscious. They instruct you each step of the way, inject a little humor to keep it light, and lead and follow you with aerial acrobatics par excellence!

1 Thank Lee B
West Palm Beach, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“October 19, 2012”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

As alway it was great. Jeremiah and Tim were great guides. This is my three time . And second time with Jeremiah. It was wonderful. Thank you. Fall colors were great

1 Thank Olenia