“Thank you Tim & Sy”

Foxfire Mountain Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Only minutes from Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and Sevierville, Foxfire Mountain’s 150 wilderness acres will delight you with the spectacular beauty and laid back family atmosphere of this historic mountain farm turned into the longest, highest, safest and most scenic zip line course in the Smoky Mountains.
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Stroller parking
Reviewed June 22, 2012

This was our first time zip-lining and we had a blast from the moment we got there. Everyone was friendly and experienced to make our trip an adventure. Our guides Tim and Sy were excellent zip-liners, my son (12) thought Sy's tricks were so cool that he tried them himself. Be prepared to spend at least a half a day hanging out relaxing, laughing and having fun with staff and adventures a like. They have food on site to purchase and the pulled pork sandwiches were excellet. We enjoyed the hike up the mountain and making our wishes. It was a little expenisve but worth the visit!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,590)

Reviewed June 21, 2012

We went to Foxfire for the Amphibious Bear Crawler ATV Tour & it was AWESOME!! This was so much fun to do and something my husband & I could do together (I am not quite ready for the zip lines yet!). I rode in the front & it was the best seat! Our guide, Tim, was so much fun & he even offered to take pictures of us before I even thought to ask (& he takes great pics btw!). Also, we arrived early and I am glad we did because it gave us the chance to check out the Bridge to Prosperity & the mountain trail behind it. Lots of fun, I highly recommend these guys.... I might even try the zip next time!

1  Thank Patti W
Reviewed June 21, 2012

This is the first time we went zip-lining. It was so much fun! Our guides, Zak and Ashley, were experienced and made us feel safe. The area is very welcoming and warm, and uniquely designed . You can also hike and enjoy some lovely vanilla ice-cream that is farm made! The whole experience was soooo much fun and exciting!

Reviewed June 21, 2012

It was an incredible experience! You, guys, did an excellent job keeping us smiling and safe! We had so much fun!
The whole place is just a fun place to be. We totally loved the design and atmosphere!

Reviewed June 21, 2012

Did a lot of research on our vacation to Gatlinburg, and decided on Foxfire Mountain Zip. Fantastic facility, best zip lines we have ever seen, and the staff was the most helpful and friendly of all the attractions we did (and we did them all). Don't be scared looking through all the brochures and flyers, just do yourself a favor and go here.

1  Thank Gps1972