“Fantabulous zipline!!!”

Foxfire Mountain Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Only minutes from Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and Sevierville, Foxfire Mountain’s 150 wilderness acres will delight you with the spectacular beauty and laid back family atmosphere of this historic mountain farm turned into the longest, highest, safest and most scenic zip line course in the Smoky Mountains.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Stroller parking, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator
Reviewed June 21, 2012

This was our second trip to Foxfire and we had a great time. There are games, and llamas, reaaaalllly tender juicy bbq and ice cream, HUGE rope bridge. Peaceful, beautiful mountain scenes, staff very professional, encouraging. course is safe enough for my young daughter, but still exciting enough for my daredevil antics! :) WE want MORE!! As the girl put it,"Yesterday, I went ziplining and it was AWESOME I went upside down and it was fast and fun and I Loved it! You should try it it has helments harnesses and a ZIPLINE!!!"

1  Thank Kildaire R
Write a ReviewReviews (2,594)

Reviewed June 21, 2012

Foxfire Mountain just keeps getting better! My son and I returned to FoxFire and had a spectacular time. We were paired with another mother-son duo and we really had a lot of fun "seeing" the excitement in these "first-timers" faces! Our guides, Matt and Tim, made sure we all had understood the safety briefing and went over some of the different signals used to speed up or slow down our landing. The sensation of flying was even better this time because I wasn't so worried. I even did a "360"! Our sons were going upside down and backward and Matt and Tim gave lots of instructions on how to perform these tricks. Your safety and comfort are their top concern and our guides went out of their way to help us have the best experience possible.

The grounds are just as beautiful with lots of birds and flowers but there are also chickens and roosters in the trees, friendly dogs all around, Bar-B-Que simmering on an outside stove, people tossing a football- you name it -people just having fun and enjoying family. They offer ATV rides and while we were "zipping" we saw a few ATVs going through the creek and the people really seemed to be enjoying it (at least the screams and laughs sounds that way!) the ATV's are also driven by a guide. there's the swinging bridge, the falls, -really there is something for everyone! Thanks folks for a great time! Moms- this is a great time with your sons-or daughters-but for me it is so special to have something which Mike and I can do and enjoy together.

1  Thank 37259Kay
Reviewed June 21, 2012

Went to Fox Fire Mountain off the beaten path but nice place great zip lines over the mountains, corn hole games, great BBQ, the bridge is awsome trails for walking great senery.
folks were really nice just an over all nice set up. check them out. the family all had a great time.

Reviewed June 21, 2012

We was on vacation and deceided to check out Fox Fire Mountain I am so glad we did. We gave Zip Lining a try. First of all I am scared of heights but our guides Tim and Sy made it so much fun that I forgot about being so high off the ground. Everybody needs to zip line at Fox Fire and if you can ask for Tim and Sy for your guides and I know that you will have the best time ever! Zip Lining will give you the best RUSH ever. Rhonda H, Whitesburg,KY

Reviewed June 20, 2012

One of my "bucket list" items. Loved it. Couldn't believe I did it. Can't wait to do it again. Pushing 60 but still had a great time. :) Our guides were Caleb & Chris. Two of the sweetest young men. They were so nice to all of us. Very helpful and courteous. FUN FUN!!!