“atv tour”

Foxfire Mountain Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Only minutes from Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and Sevierville, Foxfire Mountain’s 150 wilderness acres will delight you with the spectacular beauty and laid back family atmosphere of this historic mountain farm turned into the longest, highest, safest and most scenic zip line course in the Smoky Mountains.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Stroller parking, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator
Reviewed June 20, 2012

had a great time and would highly recommend. about 30 minutes from pigeon forge, but well worth the drive. office staff were somewhat disorganized when we got there but ended up having a great time. Tim, our tour guide, was very enthusiastic and helpful. did the atv tour and would love to try the zip line next trip

Reviewed June 20, 2012

First time for all of us, Josh H. and Ben P. were fantastic guides, they made it even more fun. The whole experience was great. Thanks Foxfire

Denny M

Reviewed June 20, 2012

My eight year old son and I thoroughly enjoyed our day at Foxfire Mountain. Lots to do-zip lines, swinging bridge, hike to falls, nap in hammocks at the foot of the falls, play checkers on the porch, and eat good BBQ. Our guides on the zip lines, Josh H and Zak, were great and made it easy for everyone to have fun. My son was not scared at all. We will definately return in the fall when the leaves are changing color.

Reviewed June 19, 2012

I highly recommend going here! They are all very friendly and helpful. The course is great for beginners because it eases you onto longer and higher lines. By the time you get to the scarier ones, you feel like a pro! My guides, Tim and Caleb were wonderful! They were obviously experienced, and I felt safe trusting them. They knew to tell us when we would have to ball up and did a great job of knowing when they would have to go out and get some of the smaller children in our group. I really didn't want this to be over when it was.

Reviewed June 19, 2012

I like the way Caleb and mike kept us informed of all the different ways to improve our zipline time. They were the best I have ever had the chance to meet as guides and teachers of the whole zipline trip.I do plan on returning to this place in the future and hope to get these two as my guides or ones as good as these two. Thanks again for the best zipline I have been on.