“Excellent time!”

Foxfire Mountain Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Only minutes from Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and Sevierville, Foxfire Mountain’s 150 wilderness acres will delight you with the spectacular beauty and laid back family atmosphere of this historic mountain farm turned into the longest, highest, safest and most scenic zip line course in the Smoky Mountains.
Useful Information: Stroller parking, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator, Activities for young children
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Our family is on vacation and decided to give ziplining a try. We are a family of 4 plus a friend. Only 2 of us had any experience and were a little nervous. Caleb was one of our guides and was a big factor in making the experience a blast. I couldn't stop laughing! Our guides were well trained and made us feel really safe. The surroundings were beautiful. A great way to start our vacation! We would definitely do it again.
Houma, La. Family

Write a ReviewReviews (2,594)

Reviewed June 18, 2012

Fun way to spend an afternoon. Our guides Greg and Tim made it so much better! Loved it!

Reviewed June 18, 2012

My family had an amazing experience at Foxfire Mountain Zip Lines!!! Our girls (ages 8 and 12) loved every minute of it. Our guides Zak and Ashley were awesome!!! I definitely recommend this to everyone.

Reviewed June 18, 2012

This was our first time ziplining. I would have backed out but my group wouldn't allow it! Tim and Greg (our guides) were very patient and helpful. The scenery was beautiful. I would tell anyone to do this, it is a thrill you won't forget! Was a little pricey, but worth it in the end.

Reviewed June 17, 2012

We are a family of four visiting from Chicago. My daughter and I were scared to death, almost to the point of backing down. Sy and Tim were our guides and they rocked. Sy (Tarzan) and Tim assured us that we were in good hands and there was nothing to worry about, Sy even told my daughter that he would ride with her if she was to scared. We all felt very safe not only with the guides, but every aspect of our tour? We never worried about our safety at any point. The equipment was well maintained and the business was very well run. If you are first time zip liners, and are worried about you safety, I would definitely go to foxfire, it worth every penny. Oh and definitely asked for Sy and Tim! Sy is like the kind of the jungle and Tim, he's as crazy as they come when it comes to ziplining. They both will insure you have a safe, as well as, fun ziplining experience!

1  Thank Kimi66