“A great smokey mountain experience!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Book In Advance
More Info
$87.75*
and up
Waterfall Canopy Zip Line Tour plus Activity Pass at Foxfire Mountain Adventure...
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Only minutes from Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and Sevierville, Foxfire Mountain’s 150 wilderness acres will delight you with the spectacular beauty and laid back family atmosphere of this historic mountain farm turned into the longest, highest, safest and most scenic zip line course in the Smoky Mountains.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator, Stroller parking, Activities for young children
Waterloo, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“A great smokey mountain experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2012

Myself, and my two sons came here June 2. We had chosen it from one of the brochures we had. Best choice we could've made! My 9 yr old wanted to zip line and my 8 yr old didn't. He wanted to do the ATV crawler in the mountains. I was nervous at first about my son zip lining alone but the staff quickly eased my mind about their expertise and that he would be far from alone. He did great and had an amazing time! While he was doing that, my other son and I went and the crawler with our guide Derek. We had an awesome time! All my son wanted in our whole trip to the smokies was to really get in there and feel it, and boy did we! A memory that will last a lifetime for us. Derek also helped ease my mind with my son who was zip lining and followed the zip liners from the ground so I could see him. Thanks so much Derek.
Next, we enjoyed bean bag toss and the boys tossed a football for a bit, played checkers on the porch, pet the little doggies, chased chickens, and then we walked across the gorgeous bridge to prosperity mountain.
I absolutely recommend anyone looking for an adventurous "country" experience to come here.

Glen Carbon, Illinois, United States
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Our new addiction!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2012

While in the Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg area on our honeymoon, my new bride suggested that we give ziplining a try. Always game for a new adventure, I called around to the many companies in the area. My wife had an injury to her hand, and FoxFire Mountain was the only place I called who actually told me, "Well, you don't even NEED hands to zipline with us!" I immediately made reservations for the following morning! The setting is beautiful, and quite creaive, as the first two stations on the zipline course are designed to look like treehouses. The staff was unfailingly friendly, our tourguides, Bobbo, and Cody (please forgive me, gentlemen, if I spelled your names wrong!) took us through a quick but thorough training and equipment familiarization session, and away we went! Through seven ziplines of varying lengths, our group was encouraged to try tricks, flips, turns, hanging upside down, as we became more comfortable in our gear. The scenery was amazing, zipping 250-300 feet above streams and valleys, even over the opening of an old Confederate iron mine! We lucked out by having two awesome tourguides and five fellow zipliners who were all out to have a great time! When we go back to Pigeon Forge, we will DEFINITELY be returning to FoxFire Mountain!

Visited May 2012
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Kids had a great time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2012

We had no idea what we were getting into. My daughter 12 had a blast so did the older kids. Thanks to Tim and Sy for keeping us safe and letting the boys have some fun flipping upside down. They really enjoyed that part.

Visited June 2012
Centralia
“So glad someone suggested Foxfire”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2012

This place was so neat. Hanging on the porch with the pups and the polish chicken atmosphere was awesome. Staff was so friendly, it was apparent that they enjoyed their job and were all abt having a good time. This was my first time and their gear actually had handles which i noticed not all of them do but i know it put me at ease having the option of the handles definatley gives more control It felt safer to me. Awesome time This will definately be on our list of places to go anytime we are in the area. Thank you Derek and Zak you rock!!!!

Visited June 2012
St Robert
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Family Loved it”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2012

My husband (73 years old) son, wife & 2 teenagers went & they had a great time. I did not go because of a bad knee and a recent broken ankle, but I sit on the deck & watched the groups go every hour. Nice view & nice shop. They have a place back behind the parking and the shop for handicap parking, but no sign that we saw when we parked telling us there was handicap parking.. It would have been a great help for me, because it took my husband & son to get me up the hill. It's a tough hill to get up. They serve BBQ and ice cream in another building. All in all, all had a great time. If you are active military or retired military, ask for that discount.

Visited May 2012