“Definitely the best place to zip!”

Foxfire Mountain Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Only minutes from Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and Sevierville, Foxfire Mountain’s 150 wilderness acres will delight you with the spectacular beauty and laid back family atmosphere of this historic mountain farm turned into the longest, highest, safest and most scenic zip line course in the Smoky Mountains.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stroller parking, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Stairs / elevator
“Definitely the best place to zip!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2012

Before I came on this trip, I asked some folks and did a lot of surfing to find the best place to experience zip lines. This place by far won out and after going yesterday, I understand why. If you want friendly, down to earth folks with a "family" atmosphere, this is your stop. A come on in, grab a glass of tea and rocking chair on the porch sort of place. Ben and Shawn, our guides, we're great. Well worth the trip!

Kentucky, United States
“ABSOLUTELY THE BEST THING YOU COULD DO IN GATLINBURG!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2012

My husband & I zipped for the 1st time ever and it was totally awesome! We only had 4 people in the group which was perfect & our guides (Daniel & Christopher) were absolutely the best even when I made my butt landing at the end. Which was a perfect end to a perfect zip! Highly recommended! The topper was we had our 2 grandsons with us & an unfortunate miscommunication about them being OK why we zipped turned into being perfect thanks to the owner and them wanting to return again tomorrow. Make sure to ask for Daniel & Christopher to be your guides!

Newport, Pennsylvania
3 attraction reviews
“Best Trip Ever!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2012

We originally were scheduled just for the Bear Crawler ATV Tour on our first time ever trip to Gatlinburg, TN. The check in folks were friendly and accommodating as we were a little late for our appointment. Derek was our ATV tour driver. All we can say was this was an AWESOME adventure...we climbed mountains, zigzagged across and down the stream and had a nice hike up to the waterfalls! Derek was entertaining, informative and a skillful ATV operator! We were so enthused after our ATV tour, we signed up for ZipLining! Again the staff accommodated our last minute request to zip line! Zak and Lance were assigned as our zip line instructors. They were OUTSTANDING! With patience and humor they showed us the "ropes" of zip lining. What beautiful country and what an exhilarating adventure! If you are ever in the area of Sevierville TN...you absolutely MUST stop for an adventure at Foxfire Mountain. We recommend you ask for Zak and Lance and Derek! We also recommend that you sit back and relax on their porch, eat a homecooked meal of pulled pork sandwiches, baked beans and pasta salad! It will be one of the best days of your vacation and your life! Signed, The Tennessee travelers from PA! THANKS FOXFIRE MOUNTAIN!

Corpus Christi, Texas, United States
“Fear of height conquered!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2012

For a forty something slightly overweight man with a fear of heights, zip line was the last thing on my mind. My family insisted, however, and found ads for Foxfire Mountain. I was a little hesitant, but our guides, Caleb and Tim, put me at ease with their professionalism and apparent expertise. The first step out of the door onto the first line was breathtaking, but I soon found that the harness and other equipment was completely secure. I was as safe as a baby in it's mother's arms. This adventure turned out to be the highlight of my trip to Tennessee.
After the zip line, we enjoyed a nice bar-b-que lunch and a hike up to the falls. I will admit that the hike was more than I wanted to do, but the view was great.
I would definitely recommend Foxfire Mountain to anyone looking for a fun day, and I can't wait to come back and do it again myself!!

Vincennes, Indiana
“A Zippin Good Time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2012

My husband and I Zip Lined for the first time while visiting the Smokey's. It's something I would reccomend everyone try at least once. What a rush and they send you home with a CD with pictures of the whole adventure to bring home and show off to all the family and friends. Our guides Tim & Bobbo were a blast to work with, they made us feel very comfortable and safe and even laughed with us. We will be doing this again. Wile there we also took the ATV tour through the mountains with Derek, another great guide who was very knowledgeable with the history of the area. He even took the time to snap a few pictures of us. Loved all the employees, the pets running around, the porch with rocking chairs, checker board. We had a very relaxing day at FoxfireMountain. Thanks for the great experience.