“A must do!”

Foxfire Mountain Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Only minutes from Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and Sevierville, Foxfire Mountain’s 150 wilderness acres will delight you with the spectacular beauty and laid back family atmosphere of this historic mountain farm turned into the longest, highest, safest and most scenic zip line course in the Smoky Mountains.
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Stroller parking, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed June 5, 2012

My husband and I had a wonderful time ziplining on our honeymoon! Thanks TIm and Ben yall were two of the best guides!!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,594)

Reviewed June 5, 2012

This was the first time that my husband & I have ever been on a zip line & we had a lot of fun. Both of our guides (Tim & Ben) were great to work with. We highly recommend them & Foxfire Mountain for Zip Lines in the Smoky Mountain area.

Reviewed June 5, 2012

Awesome experience. The highest zip in the Smokeys, the longest zip in the Smokeys, and the best crew. From the owners to the staff, all were excellent. (Especially Cy and Jacob).

Will certainly do this trip again!!!

Reviewed June 3, 2012

This place is professional, safe and undoubtedly the best of all zip lines. You get 8 zip lines of the most beautiful scenary with great staff. Our family had a great time. My wife is affraid of heights but was able to do the "longest zip in Tennesse" and the "longest hanging bridge in the United States". Thanks Foxfire.

Reviewed June 3, 2012

My husband and I visited Foxfire Mountain, and did their ziplining for our 43rd anniversary!! Obviously we are not spring chickens, but it sure made us feel that way! We had never done it before, and I have to admit, I was very nervous, but my fears were replaced with excitement on the first zip, (there are 7 of them..and the views are spectacular!) Safety is their first priority, so I realized I had nothing to fear. On one of the zips, I came up short, and didn't make the platform, but i was never frightened, (just embarrassed) as our guide, Sy, came out and "rescued" me. Our other guide, Jacob, was also wonderful,... very upbeat, and helpful, as is the entire staff. If you're not into ziplining, there is lots more to do there...great BBQ, activities for the kids, and a beautiful "grotto" across the swinging bridge (which, BTW, would be a very romantic place to get married :), and a moderate hike to the waterfall. It would be a great place to spend an entire day with the family.