“Fabulous Friendly Flying”

Foxfire Mountain Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Only minutes from Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and Sevierville, Foxfire Mountain’s 150 wilderness acres will delight you with the spectacular beauty and laid back family atmosphere of this historic mountain farm turned into the longest, highest, safest and most scenic zip line course in the Smoky Mountains.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Stroller parking, Activities for young children, Stairs / elevator
Union, Kentucky
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Fabulous Friendly Flying”
Reviewed December 12, 2011

I went with two teenage daughters and it was an outstanding, wonderful experience. The guides were friendly, helpful, and very encouraging, especially helping my younger daughter, who was initially very fearful, to relax and have a great time. The place is beautiful. The people were nice. The experience was exhilarating and incredibly fun. We definitely want to go again! I highly recommend it!

Visited October 2011
1 Thank Katharine M

Mobile, Alabama
“Amazing!”
Reviewed November 20, 2011

This was a wonderful place to visit and see. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Flying through trees was so cool. Def bring a camera! Call and make an appointment. Wish we could of gone again.

Mission,TX
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“The Best Zip Lines Awesome Family Fun”
Reviewed November 17, 2011

This is the place to go awesome view and long zips family had a blast. We had never done this before and we were glad we came a must.....Staff was awesome and courtous to boot

Visited August 2011
1 Thank jvasqu11
Raleigh, North Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Amazing adventure!!!”
Reviewed November 14, 2011

Foxfire mountain adventures was so much fun. I have never done anything like this before and I am so glad I tried something new! Steph and Jeremiah were awesome tour guides and made us feel so secure and comfortable. If you are looking for adventure this is a perfect activity. The grounds are beautiful with many hiking trails and even a pumpkin patch.

2 Thank Nharp
Old Hickory, Tennessee
“AWESOME......Do NOT hesitate to make your reservation!!!!”
Reviewed November 13, 2011

This was my first time ziplining.....what an awesome experience. I would go back tomorrow if I could. Our guides, Jake & Randy, were great. The photographer & office personnel were awesome as well. Bring your camera and get ready for lots of fun. The grounds are awesome with a great homey feeling including cornhole, horseshoes, and some sweet, sweet pets. Honestly, I'd LIVE there if It were possible!! Go visit.....you won't be disappointed.