“The Best Zip Lines Awesome Family Fun”

Foxfire Mountain Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Only minutes from Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and Sevierville, Foxfire Mountain’s 150 wilderness acres will delight you with the spectacular beauty and laid back family atmosphere of this historic mountain farm turned into the longest, highest, safest and most scenic zip line course in the Smoky Mountains.
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Stroller parking, Activities for young children
Reviewed November 17, 2011

This is the place to go awesome view and long zips family had a blast. We had never done this before and we were glad we came a must.....Staff was awesome and courtous to boot

1  Thank jvasqu11
Write a ReviewReviews (2,590)

Reviewed November 14, 2011

Foxfire mountain adventures was so much fun. I have never done anything like this before and I am so glad I tried something new! Steph and Jeremiah were awesome tour guides and made us feel so secure and comfortable. If you are looking for adventure this is a perfect activity. The grounds are beautiful with many hiking trails and even a pumpkin patch.

2  Thank Nharp
Reviewed November 13, 2011

This was my first time ziplining.....what an awesome experience. I would go back tomorrow if I could. Our guides, Jake & Randy, were great. The photographer & office personnel were awesome as well. Bring your camera and get ready for lots of fun. The grounds are awesome with a great homey feeling including cornhole, horseshoes, and some sweet, sweet pets. Honestly, I'd LIVE there if It were possible!! Go visit.....you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed November 11, 2011

I'm over the hill and "fluffy", so my husband said I couldn't do the zip lines! Guides Stephanie and Jeremy were great, safety conscious, and very patient! There were 5 of us and we all had a heart pumping, exhilarating adventure! The area is beautiful and you do a lot for the price..7 zips! Encouraging all my friend, cabin guests, and family to go! I can't wait to do it again!

1  Thank elayne0125
Reviewed November 10, 2011

Zip lining was the best part of our trip to Gatlinburg TN!! I have never completed a review before, but because my family and I had such a wonderful time, I felt that it was necessary to make this my first one. My family and I had such an amazing time zip lining at Foxfire Mountain Adventures we are planning to return next year. This can easily be an all day event because Foxfire offers zip lining, ATV tours, small petting zoo, hiking trails, waterfalls, pumpkin patch, covered pavilion for lunch and a great source of entertainment from others zip lining. This was a great experience and a great value too. I usually don’t participate in adventurous activities such as zip lining, but I am glad I did because I had a “Zipping Good Time” (See, I did pay attention to the safety video). Everything from the amities offered to the very friendly staff was more than we expected. The course was brilliantly designed and offered progressive lengths, which was awesome for building confidence. I would recommend Foxfire Mountain Adventures to anyone looking to have a wonderful time!! Everyone we worked with at Foxfire was amazing and I would like to extend a sincere thank you for making our first zip lining experience an amazing one!!