“Away from traffic”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed August 10, 2013

We ate at Stonehouse pizza because it was close to our cabin and away from the traffic mess of Pigeon Forge. Overall the food was good but nothing special. Garlic knots were very good, salads are excellent, but the pizza was just average. The cost isn't cheap but consistent with everything else in the area. People that complain about the pricing must not eat out much in the Pigeon Forge-Gatlinburg area.

There are newer reviews for Stonehouse Pizza

Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

We picked up a couple of pizzas to take to a nearby cabin rental. We were tired and it is nice to have a local pizza place. Price was $32 for 2 large and it was OK.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

We ordered a large pepperoni pizza on the evening we arrived at our rental cabin. After traveling most of the day in the car, we were famished. A large pizza will generally feed my family with leftovers. For $15, I was expecting something decently sized. It was not very big, with not a thin crust, but much to the crust, and it was average at best in flavor. It is a good thing I ordered a sandwich for my daughter, as the pizza alone was not going to feed us all. The saving grace of this place was the garlic knots. They were fantastic. I ordered a 12 pack, not knowing what I was getting into. They were two bites for me and one for the hubby. If you are desperate, you could eat the pizza here. Although the BP across the street advertises $5 12" pizzas that would probably be just as good.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

My family and I liked Stonehouse Pizza. The sandwiches were really good and very inexpensive. Pizza was good, but the 14" was not very big. Garlic knots were good, my girls devoured them! Everything seemed to be soooo expensive in the area, and this was a nice off the beaten path place to eat.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

close by and good food after attempting to get a pizza at another place where the staff was rude, we went to stonehouse and got one of the best pizza we have ever eaten