Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews wine trail wine tasting great wine black blue the cantina vino rosso wine club favorite wine different wines free gift free tasting gift shop rocky top bought bottles bring home great visit pigeon forge
Reviewed yesterday via mobile

We went in just to try a few samples and were QUICKLY greeted by Alicia. She helped us so much, and let us try flavors that we both really liked. She made wonderful tasting so much fun! We left with some AMAZING MUST TRY SANGRIA mix and some amazing Christmas in a bag mix. Thank you so much Alicia... YOU ROCK!!!

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

Excellent winery! Melissa was amazing!! So much fun and very knowledgeable about the wine! Had no intention of purchasing but we couldn’t resist with Melissa’s suggestions!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Ashley gave us great service. She was courteous and very welcoming. She explained all the wines and let us choose wisely. She gave us plenty of time to determine what we liked and wanted to buy.

RockyTopWineTrail, Guest Relations Manager at Hillside Winery, responded to this reviewResponded 3 days ago

Thanks for stopping by! We hope you come back next time you're in the area!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My parents have stopped here on the wine tasting tour and when they bring wine home, I love Hillside's "Black & Blue" so it was a must stop when my husband and I were in Pigeon Forge for a long weekend! We stopped in after dinner on Friday for a quick tasing! Amy, who was FANTASTIC, was great in telling me about their sweet wines and of course they were all delicious! If your looking for great wine this winery is a MUST! We will certainly be back next time we are in town (or passing through!)

Thank you for the great review! We're glad that Amy could make your experience enjoyable and can't wait to see you back!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Went to Gatlinburg for a few days to get away. Happen to do the wine trail (not a wine drinker ) I thought a nice way to try wine to see if I would like it . All I can is I am absolutely hooked , but hooked on Tennessee wine , bad thing is I live 6 hours away and can’t find wine like it .
This wine is amazing and refreshing

RockyTopWineTrail, Guest Relations Manager at Hillside Winery, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thanks for giving us a try and leaving a review!. We're glad that you found a wine you enjoy and hope that you continue to come back when you're in the area!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My wife and I stop by to check out the local wine, my wife was not to impressed with the sweet wine, we are used to German Wine. On the other hand the Red Zinfandel I had with three other free samples were all good. This small winery is a typical micro winery with limited selection but very good once. Our server (a young gentleman) was very friendly and helpful and so was the other younger female behind the counter. Small selection of wine and souvenir but great place to stop and taste local wine. Will return when in the area.

Thank you for the detailed review! We're glad that Zack was able to make your experience here a good one and we hope to see you again next time you're in the area!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Stopped in for a wine tasting and sampled some great wines! Kevin was our tournament guide and offered a informational and comedic presentation of the wine making process. Ask for Debbie at the counter, she has a wealth of knowledge for inexperienced wine drinkers. Great place, great wines, and even better people.

Thank you for the review! We're glad that Kevin and Debbie could make your experience at our winery the best it could be and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Debbie rocks. Her knowledge of the wines is impressive. The wines are excellent. I am not a dry wine person but these are the best I ever tasted.

We're glad you enjoyed yourself and that Debbie was able to show you a great time with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I vacationed in seveirville from Oct. 12th - Oct. 15th. Hillside winery was our first stop and Amy served us. She was very sweet and friendly.. When we go back we will be looking for Amy again:)
Sincerely,Diane R. Thomason

RockyTopWineTrail, Manager at Hillside Winery, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for taking time to share with us about your visit. Diane we are very happy to hear that you and your husband enjoyed the tastings with Amy. She will be very happy to see you return to see her. We look forward to seeing you both again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had four samples and purchased a dry red. Good staff. Knowledgeable about their craft. Moderate prices. I'd come again

RockyTopWineTrail, Guest Relations Manager at Hillside Winery, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for coming by and trying some of our wines! We're happy that you found something you enjoy and hope to see you again in the future!