“Nice mountain store”

13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Nice mountain store”
Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

Nice countryside store at the foothills of the Smokey's. The fudge is to die for. The people are pleasantly nice and would revisit again. We didn't eat in the restaurant but the food did look good with positive comments from people who did. Great little mountain store.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“THE Best Fudge Ever!!!”
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

This quaint store has THE best tasting fudge I have ever tasted in my life! My family always makes it a point to visit here whenever we are in the area. I wish I could bottle up the delicious scent and make my house smell just as yummy! Definitely recommend to everyone!

Daytona Beach, Florida, United States
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Best fudge in town”
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

They have the best fudge I have ever tasted. The gift shop area is nice...full of household items and other foods
..dipping sauses and jams. But we keep returning for the fudge

1 Thank Marissa J
Vicenza, Italy
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Cracker Barrel - esque plus good but pricey fudge”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

The fudge was very good, but also the most pricey fudge we had encountered. NOTE: not all of their fudge is moonshine infused, only a few are. We purchased the moonshine explosion (milk chocolate, cherries, pecans, and moonshine), apple pie (real apple pieces, cinnamon, and moonshine), and tiger butter (milk chocolate fudge with actual peanut butter swirled on top). They also sold the typical country bear and garden decor, plus they had tastings available for almost all of their butters, jams, salsas, etc. The tastings are nothing special... same as most place you will find in the area. I wouldn't say the store is a must stop, but if you plan on purchasing fudge and want something a bit more unique, then this might be worth stopping at.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank MyAdventuresOverseas
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Must stop here!”
Reviewed May 9, 2014 via mobile

The store looks and smells great inside. The fudge is a must buy! We stop here every time we visit now.

Visited May 2014