Tripadvisor
Sevierville

“We came from Florida just for the pancakes!”

Five Oaks Farm Kitchen
Ranked #23 of 222 Restaurants in Sevierville
Description: Five Oaks Farm Kitchen welcomes hungry travelers from near and far for Southern-style breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We originally found this place on our honeymoon in January 2019. We couldn't wait to come back for our one year anniversary.
We were happy to come back and find the very nice and cheerful staff with good service was still the same. The giant pancakes were still delicious and we caught a glimpse of the French toast that was bigger than my hand. We are going back again to try that tomorrow.
I just wish I could give them more stars because they totally deserve it!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (984)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We have been there twice for breakfast now, and both times it was great. The biggest biscuits, griddle cakes, and cinnamon rolls that I've ever seen! they serve ribbon cut potatoes for breakfast, which are really unique but also really good. Servings are big an atmosphere is just really nice. Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed January 16, 2020

We ate at the Farm Kitchen with family after a movie night.
We had the Smoke House Sampler ... it was HUGE. pulled chicken on a slice of texas toast, super tender ribs, beef brisket, coleslaw and tomato casserole. Slaw was good and tomato casserole had ritz crackers on top.
Luckily hubby and I shared (too much popcorn at movies earlier).

Reviewed January 13, 2020

My boyfriend & I went last week! We wanted to try something new, and we were so pleased! It was our first meal of the trip, and by the end of our trip, we decided it was our favorite. I had the vegetable plate, and he had the fried chicken. Both, awesome! It is also sooo cute inside, and in such a convenient location!

Reviewed January 13, 2020

I walked in because of friends suggestion. From being greeted with a smile at the door to Mary my waitress which was very friendly and personable. She was very attentive and just an overall joy this morning. She was very knowledgeable about the owners and of the farm and it’s hist.
If you want quantity and amazing quality. This will be a must stop for you and your family. Will definitely be back