“It's a covered bridge...nuf said...”

Harrisburg Covered Bridge
Ranked #14 of 84 things to do in Sevierville
Texas
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“It's a covered bridge...nuf said...”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

It's a covered bridge...built a long time ago...and still standing..among present day homes. Those complaining about it or the fact that it's in a neighborhood must have not been told this before going. My two kids had just finished doing huge fascinating things right before I took them here...so...you know...they were not impressed. My husband, not impressed. My mother and I, who both LOVE history, LOVED this sweet bridge! It's amazing. It reminds me of the bridges up in Pennsylvania.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank cllakegrl

Houston, Texas
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Drive through history”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

This bridge is a little out of the way but worth the drive. We could not believe the bridge was still standing and so sturdy. The adults were more impressed than the kids.

Visited July 2013
Gatlinburg, Tennessee
54 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Quaint piece of history”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

The bridge is a little out of the way, as one would expect. Once we arrived, we parked and walked the bridge and basked in the sun and sound of the water below. Nice place to visit

Visited November 2012
Fort Wayne, Indiana
61 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Great Bridge”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

We really enjoyed seeing this bridge. I wanted my grandsons to see a covered bridge and this one is wonderful. Excellent job of restoring this bridge.

Visited June 2013
Indianapolis, Indiana
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Easily accessible history”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

I have visited this covered bridge many times and in all seasons. It never fails to amaze me - the feel of being back in time, the nervousness of driving my car through the bridge and back. It's a quick side-trip off some of the coolest backroads of East Tennessee - don't miss it.

Visited June 2013