“Lovely”

42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Lovely”
Reviewed February 18, 2012

It was nice to visit a lovely historic attraction between horseback riding and ZORBing. Some may consider it boring but we appreciated this throwback to simpler times.

1 Thank ITravl4Fun

Knoxville, Tennessee
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“harrisburg covered bridge”
Reviewed January 17, 2012

so well constructed an a nice view also a wonderful drive to see the scenery :)

Frostburg, Maryland
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Small covered bridge”
Reviewed July 28, 2011

Just a small covered bridge off of the main roadway. Will get you to stop and off the beaten path for a few minutes, though.

Visited July 2011
North Carolina
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“A Neat Historic Attraction”
Reviewed November 23, 2010

We were in Sevierville taking a helicopter ride at the Sevier County Choppers and I mentioned to my husband that there were two things I wanted to see since we were there out of curiosity. One was the statue of Dolly Parton (I know, cheesy, but I wanted to see it in person) and the other was the Harrisburg Covered Bridge. I had the address that I had jotted down before our trip in our car so we just plugged it in to our GPS and had no problem finding it.

I took a few pictures and we rode across it twice. I love the sound of old wooden bridges and this was our first covered wood bridge that I can recall ever seeing.

If you're nearby it's a neat attraction to see.

1 Thank WishingIWasTraveling
Nashville
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Neat bridge, bad traffic”
Reviewed September 14, 2009

We made the mistake of trying to visit during the car show this weekend. Gridlock traffic made it a nightmare to do anything. The bridge itself was not bad but the experiance was soured by the inordinate amount of time needed to go and come back to the hotel.

1 Thank UTVOLFANSNashville