“Nice Outdoor Store”

31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Nice Outdoor Store”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Recently visited on our trip to the Smokies. This is a nice outdoor store. It's your typical Bass Pro, but if your an outdoorsman what's not to like about a Bass Pro. While we were there, they had a special display of Mega Bucks which was very nice. They also had some good deals inside.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank OC_Travelers_2010

Abingdon, Virginia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Always fun”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

We always have a good time at this store. They have a good selection of just about anything you could want.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank AngelaP346
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Be prepared to spend $”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

Great place to enjoy some spending money time. We stopped in to pick up some bear spray and a few essencials and of course walked away with $200 of non essencials and had a blast spending it.

Atmosphere is great and fun for kids. Love the store, can't wait to visit again, but hang onto your wallet if you aren't deciplined in spending.

1 Thank pdqgp
Jacksonville, Florida
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 374 helpful votes
“I love Bass Pro!!!”
Reviewed July 28, 2012 via mobile

I make it a point to come here atleast twice a year. This is my favorite Bass Pro out of the 4 I've been to. This place has everything from fishing, hunting and camping gear to almost anything you could possibly need for the outdoors. I especially like coming here on black friday in November. I can honestly say that I've never had a bad experience. The only downside is I find myself wanting one of everything. If you've never been to a Bass Pro, you've got to try it. There are plenty of things for women in this store too.

3 Thank SmokyMtnGirl904
Virginia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“My husband would live here...”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

My husband could live here if I would let him. I like to shop there too. Love the camping/cooking area and he likes everything else!

Visited May 2012