“First class operation!”
Review of Wahoo Ziplines

Wahoo Ziplines
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Wahoo Ziplines is the fastest growing attraction in the Great Smoky Mountains, where awe inspiring panoramic views meet heart-pounding excitement! Get your adrenaline pumping as you travel down SIX signature mountain ziplines!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed October 26, 2010

This was our second experience ziplining so we were very excited as we had heard some good things about Wahoo's lines. They do a fabulous job from start to finish. We had a larger group (13) and we had no issues with check in, bus trip up to the first station, etc. These guys know what they're doing. They explain everything you need to know at the first station. They even teach how to do tricks (upside down, spinning) if you feel the desire. We had two children that were 8 and they were better than the parents! :)
The nervousness that comes with this is easily forgotten after the first line and the memories go on from there. Our guides took there time with anyone who wanted it and made this experience top notch. The stations were better than what we expected and easily held our entire group. There's only one station that requires a walk up a hill but once there we were greeted with cold bottled waters. We did buy the disk of photos they took of us (76 pictures) for $100. A little steep IMO but we split it up between three families, so that's how I justified it. They should probably drop that price and I'm sure they would sell more of them. I did take a video camera and they allowed me to zipline ahead or stay behind to video anything and everything. Make sure you have the ability to secure it because if you drop it, it's done! Great experience!

Reviewed October 21, 2010

While lots of folks here did as their wonderful guides suggested (to get the most of out their experience), I wanted to sit in my harness and just enjoy the ride sitting up and hanging on. For me, that was about all I could summon. I LOVED it, but I very seriously told the guides that I want no bounces, spins, turns or anything fancy. I did not want any "EXTRA POINTS", as they said. If you tell them this, they will respect your trepidation.

So, they respect the feelings of those - like me - who might be nervous. That is just as important as providing a good time for the braver people!

1  Thank urbanrev
Reviewed October 19, 2010

My first zipline tour, What A BLAST! Its hard to find this place as it is in the hills but worth the effort. Brian and Mikey were great made it an exceptional first time event. Will most likely do it again on this trip and look for more zip lines around the country to try. Only one small part was needed any real exertion to get to but worth the climb to get there. Flying over 250 feet from the ground upside down, What a trip!!!

Reviewed October 17, 2010

If you have a fear of heights, don't let this stop you from trying the zipline. The guides, Virgil and Alejandro will give you the encouragement you need to "just TRY IT!" My husband is terrified of high places ended up loving this experience. He was even the first to go on a couple of the lines. I wasn't too thrilled about going upside down and letting go of my harness, but I DID IT!!!! This is a must do activity in Sevierville. Fun for the whole family!!

Reviewed October 12, 2010

Went up and ended up riding the lines twice, was going for a 3rd time but got rained out and had other things going on. But I thoroughly recommend this for anyone. It is fun, and no worries, it's safe =) There was a 7 year old in our group that rode them and had a blast, and I saw an elderly lady getting off the bus and telling one of the guides that she had a great time, so it is fun for all ages! This is something I could do every day... I am looking forward to going back.