“Wonderful experience!”
Review of Wahoo Ziplines

Wahoo Ziplines
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Wahoo Ziplines is the fastest growing attraction in the Great Smoky Mountains, where awe inspiring panoramic views meet heart-pounding excitement! Get your adrenaline pumping as you travel down SIX signature mountain ziplines!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed September 18, 2010

Is there anyway to give this a rating higher than Excellent? It was the best!!!!! We had a 3:00 appointment and got there at about 2:30, and it was perfectly run and orchestrated from the get-go. We had a group of two moms and three daughters (ages 12-47) and we could not have had more fun. The three guides (Sorry guys I only know one name-Greg) were the best. We never felt any less than perfectly safe and they kept us laughing. I was a bit nervous, but could have easily and happily done it again! Actually we will do it again! Already talking about another adventure girls weekend!

3  Thank Mommyof4greatkids

Reviewed September 8, 2010

Wahoo was absolutely awesome! Nothing quite like flying down the side of a mountain at 40+ miles per hour! The guides were very professional, safe and friendly, and helped everyone have a fantastic time. I'm doing this again as soon as I possibly can! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

2  Thank nanomancer
Reviewed August 25, 2010

My wife and I took my 10 y/o twin daughters to Yahoo today. After the first (of six) zipline travels, they were fighting to go first on the 2nd trip.

The facility is very professional and clean, which includes a snack bar, cabins, pool, etc for the overall Smokie Mountain experience.

The staff/guides were amazing. Everyone in our group had the adventure of a lifetime with a photo/video CD to prove it.

1  Thank Patrick H
Reviewed August 20, 2010

We had a 4 day reunion in the Smokies and it is hard to make EVERYONE happy, when you only see them once a year and the ages range from infant-90's. However, this year we tried something different, and suggested Wahoo Ziplines and knocked it out of the park. WOW! About half of the people (25) went on the Adventure and not only did they all think it was the best outing of the week, it really brought us closer and we actually got to know each other much better than a typical reunion. THANX Wahoo

Reviewed August 19, 2010

There are lots of zip line gimmicks around Gatlinburg, but Wahoo zip lines is the best. They don't have as many lines as some of the other places (they have 6)...but this is more than compensated by the length of the lines (longer than you'll find anywhere else), the height (pretty high), the quality of their equipment, and each line has something unique about it.

Some of the places it feels like you are just doing the same line over and over again.

I'd consider myself a thrill seeker and this place was the best....but still not too hard for the kids.