“WOOHOO! AMAZING EXPERIENCE!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Wahoo Ziplines
Ranked #8 of 20 Tours in Sevierville
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Wahoo Ziplines is the fastest growing attraction in the Great Smoky Mountains, where awe inspiring panoramic views meet heart-pounding excitement! Get your adrenaline pumping as you travel down SIX signature mountain ziplines!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“WOOHOO! AMAZING EXPERIENCE!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

Incredible facility, incredible staff, and beyond incredible experience! Not knowing about the reservation policy, we arrived after the last group had gone out for the day. Our 10 year old was devastated. The manager of Wahoo Ziplines saw him start to tear up, he followed us out to the parking lot and offered to take us out even though they were closing up. Two awesome guides, Nick and Mike, were kind enough to take us out on the course. We couldn't believe our luck and their customer service! The facility is lovely and very well run! I was very impressed with the safety of the course. When we got to the top of the first deck, my youngest started to chicken out of going. Nick jumped right in and offered to take ride with him the first time. Nick made it so much fun for him, my son literally jumped off the next deck! The fact that we could do tricks, ride together, and race made the ziplining experience so much more fun than most lines. Also, Nick and Mike had great senses of humor and knew how to mess with us just the right amount! :) We will definitely return to Wahoo Ziplines the next time we're in the Smokies!!!

3 Thank Teamworkjr

Richmond Hill, Georgia
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Awesome!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

We had a great time!! We were a party of 4- we stopped by the day before and were given a 11am timeslot the following morning!
I had purchased a Groupon and had no issue redeeming it!
Our guide was John- he was fun, energetic and informative!! Our 10 yr old had never done it before and John made him feel at ease!
The views were amazing ! I would definitely recommend this to anyone in search of a thrill!

Dallas/Fort Worth TX
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Total Blast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2014

We decided to do the zipline and this one was right in the same town we were staying. We had a total blast, it was so much fun. I am 54 and I had 2 teens with me. There were people in our group from small kids to late 50's. I was even told that there was a man in his 90's that had done the ziplines a few weeks earlier. The guides were super friendly and really patient with me when I was anxious about jumping. It only took a couple of hours before the kids were begging to go back again the next day. They said it was the coolest thing they did on our trip. The one thing I did notice is that the guides had to sometimes rush to get you down before the next rider made it to the landing platform. They did get everyone down before the next person got there but it was unsettling to have to hurry and get down. All in all I would definitely go back again and would highly recommend this activity.

Beaufort, South Carolina
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Zip line as a family”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014

We have Zip-lined before at another place in the area, so we are comparing it to them. It was a fun activity for our family, but our complaint was that they had no breaks on their zip lines like the other place in the area. They did not do much instructions ahead of time either. We had problems with coming in very fast with no way of slowing down. The things the group liked were the racing, going upside down and going in pairs. We would definitely go again, but make sure they have the harnesses were adjusted properly. They had to redo the harnesses for a couple of people.

Peoria, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Professional and fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2014

This was our first zip line trip, and I'm very satisfied with how Wahoo ran the tour. The guides were super with my 9 year old, and the equipment looked good. No problems, it was well worth the drive our of the heavy tourist area