“Exciting laid back adventure”
Review of Wahoo Ziplines

Wahoo Ziplines
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Wahoo Ziplines is the fastest growing attraction in the Great Smoky Mountains, where awe inspiring panoramic views meet heart-pounding excitement! Get your adrenaline pumping as you travel down SIX signature mountain ziplines!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Winchester, Kentucky
“Exciting laid back adventure”
Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

The tour guides were amazing!!! (I also had the guy from Hungary who "could barely speak English" and he was easy to understand, very thorough, and a ton of fun) the guides loved to joke around and made the whole experience a blast!!! If you get the chance, this is a must do!!!

Visited October 2013

29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Not come here...... Very disappointed”
Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

very disappointed with the whole transaction. First off Trying to get there was a hassle GPS said we were there when we called the woman didn't know where we were only trying to explain to her telling her there is a barn with the whole bunch of signs on it she still had no clue after they go up the hill or that she said I don't know. We finally gave up on the phone call that kept trying to look for it then our selfs. You get there the guys who are taking you up to do the whole good morning and experience the outside smoking a cigarette and working on the tractor not very professional. Then they call us to go get our equipment on the guy who is putting me and my equipment don't speak very good English makes a mistake at how many step in what he tells me to step out. So then I stepped back in Andy's is okay you're done it was very very very loose on me I question that we would go get on the bus I seen other people with gloves I asked do I not get gloves you never told me. He tells me yes. Get up to where we're going to zip line at the guy who does not speak very well English is giving the safety demonstration after I had already asked to meet reservations if they had handles to hold on to get told no. Men have to stop yourself they will stop women though. The guy doing the safety demonstration can barely speak English which was also the one who put me in mind harness not to go down I said no when I have them call the bus back I do not recommend them at all for your safety. Then I guess the owner/manager have a little bit better English sits there and tells me I have many many people come through here never know issues possible you have one today. Recommend highly recommend going to Firefox Ziplines are the best.

1 Thank Tinktink3310
Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
“They Deliver”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I'm not a person who leaves reviews. This is my first. But I have to give Wahoo Ziplines their due praise. It was a friendly experience from the time you walk in the lobby and talk with the staff behind the counter, all the way to the very end when the guy helps you look at the photos of your adventure. And the guides are Top notch. The best. They made all of us feel at ease and were very patient with the few that were a little unsure of themselves. This is the place to go.My family will remember this for the rest of our lives. Thanks so much for the memories.

Visited October 2013
Lafayette, Louisiana
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“My first time, Great fun!!”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

I had never tried a zip line before this. We were staying in the Sterling Springs Mountain Resort and were told we would have a discounted price. Some of us were not sure about going but my mother who is 77 years old said she had done it when she was 50 and was interested in going again. So we all signed up.
Everyone at Wahoo Zip lines, were very friendly and made us all feel very comfortable. They did not rush any of us. They took their time and made sure we all got our gear on correctly. They actually put it on for us and made sure it was comfortable.
We were bussed to the first station and then the bus picked us up at the last stop. I was a little nervous on the first line, there were six lines. They have one person who hooks you up to the line and another person who “catches” you at the other end. They have a line that, if needed, is used to slow your arrival. I loved it after the first line. My 77 year old mother had a super time. You do have to walk up hill between the stations. My mom needed to take her time on that part. There was no rush so that was no problem.
There were six of us all together and we all had a great time!
I highly recommend it!!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank JeffL222
Sussex County, NJ
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 100 helpful votes
“BEST place to go zip lining”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Want fun? Want adventure? THIS IS IT! The staff is great. The zip lining is awesome. You are way up there in the mountains, zipping over tree tops, down into valleys, over fields...We took our daughter there a few times. The fist time she was 8 and boy did she have fun. We were zipping down the lines, fast (just ask to go faster), upside down and smiling big time! Going down in tandem. Racing one another...I can not say enough good things about this place.
I know a few places have opened in the area. You have got to go to this place if you want serious zip lining. And get ready to scream WAHOO!
Note: although this says we were there 9/2013, we were there 3 and 5 summers ago.

Visited September 2013