“My first time, Great fun!!”
Review of Wahoo Ziplines

Wahoo Ziplines
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Wahoo Ziplines is the fastest growing attraction in the Great Smoky Mountains, where awe inspiring panoramic views meet heart-pounding excitement! Get your adrenaline pumping as you travel down SIX signature mountain ziplines!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed October 5, 2013

I had never tried a zip line before this. We were staying in the Sterling Springs Mountain Resort and were told we would have a discounted price. Some of us were not sure about going but my mother who is 77 years old said she had done it when she was 50 and was interested in going again. So we all signed up.
Everyone at Wahoo Zip lines, were very friendly and made us all feel very comfortable. They did not rush any of us. They took their time and made sure we all got our gear on correctly. They actually put it on for us and made sure it was comfortable.
We were bussed to the first station and then the bus picked us up at the last stop. I was a little nervous on the first line, there were six lines. They have one person who hooks you up to the line and another person who “catches” you at the other end. They have a line that, if needed, is used to slow your arrival. I loved it after the first line. My 77 year old mother had a super time. You do have to walk up hill between the stations. My mom needed to take her time on that part. There was no rush so that was no problem.
There were six of us all together and we all had a great time!
I highly recommend it!!

in 11 reviews
"pigeon forge"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Want fun? Want adventure? THIS IS IT! The staff is great. The zip lining is awesome. You are way up there in the mountains, zipping over tree tops, down into valleys, over fields...We took our daughter there a few times. The fist time she was 8 and boy did she have fun. We were zipping down the lines, fast (just ask to go faster), upside down and smiling big time! Going down in tandem. Racing one another...I can not say enough good things about this place.
I know a few places have opened in the area. You have got to go to this place if you want serious zip lining. And get ready to scream WAHOO!
Note: although this says we were there 9/2013, we were there 3 and 5 summers ago.

Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Guides make you feel at ease for something you are so nervous about on your first time. Would have liked photographer to take pics on the couples one or the last one, so you could be more prepared. Overall it is a blast and staff is friendly and sights are beautiful

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

This was the first time any of us zip lined. The staff was very friendly and knowledgable. The views were amazing. I would definitely recommend this place over any of the others in the area.

See more reviews
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We had done some ziplining prior to ur visit to WAHOO but all we can say was WAHOO!!!!!!!!!! This is the best one YET!!! We enjoyed the different zips even thought they were scary at first after the first jump to zip over to the other mountain we were all HOOKED!! So exciting and wonderful Loved every minute of it only disappointed that the Wahoo camera lost all the setting so no pictures of our group for sale! But we still have thememory embedded in our minds it was a great experience and would like to do it again if we are ever back in this area!!