“Schwing!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Wahoo Ziplines
Ranked #8 of 20 Tours in Sevierville
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Wahoo Ziplines is the fastest growing attraction in the Great Smoky Mountains, where awe inspiring panoramic views meet heart-pounding excitement! Get your adrenaline pumping as you travel down SIX signature mountain ziplines!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Florence, Kentucky
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Schwing!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2012

This was my second time ziplining and Wahoo does it up right. Staff is friendly, personable and very helpful. My first zipline experience was in Hondoras during a cruise and while that experience was mindblowing, this Gatlinburg experience was definitely over the top! Pun intended! First-timers need not be intimidated by the first leap of faith here. My wife and I brought some friends with us (both 60yrs old) and we thought for sure our friend's wife was going to back out at the top of the first platform. The guide offered to tandem zip with her and she absolutely LOVED the experience. This is a MUST DO if you haven't experienced it! I'm deathly afraid of heights but the thrill of ziplining far overshadows that!!!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Buford1960

Gatlinburg
59 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“Nice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

Very nice place great zipplines, friendly people, nice place overall, great for kids we had kids from 6 to 11 they loved it.

Visited August 2012
west tennessee
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“you must be brave”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2012

If you want fear factor you will like this place. The zip line across the river is crazy. The jet boat looks like fun but the only thing we did is the skybridge. Walking out into the sky with glass under your feet is so scarey but fun.

Visited November 2012
fort wayne in
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Adreline Rush!!!!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2012

We went ziplining on our trip in 2011 and found that the guides were fantastic!! We had zipline only 1 other time in Matzalan, Mexico, and found this one to be just as adventerous. I have never zipline upside down and it was thrilling!!

Visited October 2012
Memphis, Tennessee
“The staff were great at easing any reservations you had which allowed you to enjoy a thrilling adventure to it's fullest.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2012

Having six separate zip lines gave you a chance to gradually get used to the technique. By the last line everyone was hooking up without hesitation and most were zipping upside down! The short walks between landings were buzzing with laughter and conversations among complete strangers as they quickly shared their experiences. They encouraged, comforted and even razed one another. Not sure if I would have done this if I didn't have a free ticket from my Cabin Fever Adventures' rental. My friend and I split the cost of the second ticket. Call ahead for reservation time and ask about discounts.