All reviews sunshine house rose hill mountains cabin property wedding
Reviewed November 3, 2015

My husband and I stayed at Briar Ridge for 10 days this past September and it was wonderful. We have been coming to the Smoky Mountains every fall for years and never stayed anywhere as nice as this. The owners go above and beyond making your stay nice. The cabin was very clean and beautifully decorated, nothing was worn or used to the extent of needing replaced like other places. They thought of everything, all the little extras made it even nicer. If available we will go here every year. Definitely a 5 star Resort!

Stayed: September 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed September 9, 2015

This is my third stay at Kero Mountain, and as expected everything was absolutely fantastic. I have finally found my "go to" cabin location when traveling to the Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg area. They are pet friendly which is a blessing for those of us who enjoy traveling with dogs. The girls have equipped the cabins with everything you may need...and a few nice upgrades since my last visit. I can highly recommend!

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled with friends
1  Thank T M
Reviewed June 8, 2015

This is my second time staying at Kero Mountain (I knew I had found my "home away from home" when I happened upon this little piece of heaven last year)! I did not require as much room for this visit and stayed in the Dogwood Cabin, but it was also absolutely perfect for my needs! You cannot find a better location if you seek peace and tranquility. You are close enough to be on the Parkway in a very short drive, yet far enough away from the traffic and noise to actually sit on the deck and hear nothing...and I mean absolutely nothing...but nature. Go have your fun-filled day of shopping, sightseeing, etc. in Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg then return to Kero Mountain and discover how incredibly wonderful it is to return to actually relax. You will not be disappointed and cannot wait until my return in the fall.

• Stayed: June 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank T M
Reviewed April 25, 2015

This was our first trip to Kero Mountain Resort. It will not be our last. Robbie and Lynn, our innkeepers were fabulous. The property was beyond clean. The one room cabin was huge and we had fresh brownies waiting for our arrival. It is above and beyond any 5 star hotel you could stay in. There are so many personal touches you will not find anywhere else.

Room Tip: We stayed in the one room cabin. All the cabins are pet friendly. The one room was huge with a fireplace and jacuzzi. It is very quiet here, off the beaten path yet close to everything.
  • Stayed: April 2015, traveled as a couple
2  Thank pamelaritch
Reviewed April 20, 2015

Just came home from Kero Mountain, what a wonderful week! Definitely a wonderful and relaxing place. The cabins are beautiful, the grounds are gorgeous, and everything could not be more wonderful! Definitely one of the best places we have ever stayed, can't wait to go back! Thanks for making our stay so enjoyable!

Stayed: April 2015, traveled with family