“Buck Naked is the ONLY way to stay in Pigeon...”

Review of BUCK NAKED

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Kara J
Saint Joseph, Illinois, United States
“Buck Naked is the ONLY way to stay in Pigeon Forge, TN!! :)”
Reviewed July 12, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

I booked the Fireside Chalets Cabin "Buck Naked" 4 months prior to our 4th of July vacation and was VERY excited and had high hopes for this cabin. Buck Naked went WAY above and beyond my expectations!! My husband and I took our girls, ages 4 and 6, and wanted something with a great view and was secluded. This cabin was WAY up in the mountains, up steep curvy roads and the last cabin on a dead end road. Views were out of this world! VERY PRIVATE! It smelled so clean (which it was) and still smelled like new wood even. I'm not sure when it was built but it almost seemed brand new. I didn't see one bug inside the cabin the whole time we were there. Hot tub was being drained and cleaned when we arrived so we knew it was clean. It was even better than the pictures as it had a new couch, chair and flatscreen TV's. Wi-Fi worked great. Wrap around porch was just awesome. Desk staff and the housekeepers that we met were super nice, helpful and friendly. We did have a downer though--a storm came through on the third day and knocked out the power, which means no water since it is a well. It wasn't restored by the 4th day so we had to go to a hotel. :( Luckily, we had purchased the trip insurance that Fireside recommends so we should be getting some (if not all) of our money back from the insurance company. We were sad that we couldn't enjoy the cabin for two out of four of the days we were there but so glad for the first two days we did get to enjoy it! I wouldn't stay anywhere else--Buck Naked is the way to go! I can't wait to go back!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Too many favorites to choose from!! Probably the view from the balcony and location.
Liked least: That we lost power and water and had to leave. :(
Traveling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing