“fantastic (:”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Welcome to The Highlands, our little rustic cabin.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Jordan H
“fantastic (:”
Reviewed January 31, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Took my girlfriend here as a surprise Christmas present. The cabin was very cute and the owners were super nice. We loved the jacuzzi tub and the back porch. It was a quiet area. Got a little lost trying to find the cabin because it's up a very steep hill and the GPS kept saying we had arrived even though it was on the other side of the hill. But once we got there it was great. Would love to visit again in the fall. Thanks Andy and Lisa!

Feb 17, 2018
I'm really happy you enjoyed your stay at our cabin. Yes, GPS does not work when you turn on the last road before the cabin. You are welcome back ANY time. The fall is a beautiful time to be up there and you should look into visiting Cades Cove. It's beautiful.
gldouglas...
Stanford, Kentucky
“Pleasant And Cozy!!!!”
Reviewed January 27, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Our stay was very nice and cozy, thanks Andy & Lisa for sharing your cabin with us loved the extra fireplace in beside zucusi had a great and restful time was very nice oh!! By the way our dog loved it too!!!!had everything we needed thnks again.

Jan 28, 2018
I am so happy that you (and your dog) had a wonderful time. We LOVE it there. You are welcome back anytime, and yes, the fireplace in the bedroom is really awesome. :)
katrinab6...
“Winter Wonderland ”
Reviewed January 2, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

We absolutely loved our stay here for the New Year holiday. The cabin is adorable; clean, cute, and cozy and stocked with everything you could need. Andy and Lisa had it decorated for Christmas, which was perfect, as this trip was a Christmas surprise for our kids. We had a wonderful time, and would highly recommend staying here if you want to enjoy the mountains, Gatlinburg, and Pigeon Forge.

Jan 4, 2018
We are so happy you enjoyed your stay and you are welcome back any time. I love it up there in the winter and always wish for snow. Thank you so very much for spending your New Year at our cabin. :)
new orleans, United States
Reviewed December 28, 2017 for a stay in December 2017

Jan 1, 2018
I'm so happy that you had a wonderful time. I can't wait to get back up there myself. I LOVE the Smoky Mountains!!!! Have a VERY Happy New Year!!!!
scottnora...
Mentor, Ohio
“Perfect is the only word to describe it!”
Reviewed October 21, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

The cabin is beautifully decorated and comfortable. The generosity of amenities and supplies is really unheard of. Attractions in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg are a short drive away. We hope to return to the area for another visit and we will check for availability of the Highlands before we choose our date.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Oct 24, 2017
Scott and Nora, I'm SO happy you had a wonderful time and really enjoyed our cabin. I'm always tinkering and changing things to make the cabin "like home". I look forward to seeing you both come back again.
kelpiper
“Quiet and cozy”
Reviewed September 23, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Had a wonderful long weekend escape. It was a picture perfect cabin tucked into the side of the mountains yet still pretty close to Pigeon Forge and plenty of things to do. Wish we could have stayed longer. The bed was a little soft, we prefer a firmer mattress but everything else was wonderful. Thank you for letting us use your beautiful cabin to relax and enjoy the mountain life for a few days.

Sep 28, 2017
I am so happy that you had a wonderful time. I get lost in my thoughts on the back porch. It's my favorite place. I do agree that the mattress is a little soft and that is on the list to replace next year. The new roof takes priority right now. You are welcome back any time.
shaunabou...
Athens, Alabama
“Beautiful vacation getaway!”
Reviewed August 19, 2017 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

Beautiful well maintained cabin. We Enjoyed the hot tub, relaxing on the deck and loved walking in the woods. Conveniently located to attractions and shopping. Hope to enjoy this cabin again soon.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Aug 21, 2017
Thank You Shauna. We have updated it a lot since then and we just put in a new hot tub in May. We look forward to having you at the cabin in the future.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing