“LANNING FAMILY "ONLY PLACE TO STAY"”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Sevierville
Mountain Aire Motor Inn
Ranked #7 of 20 Hotels in Sevierville
Reviewed June 11, 2014

we have stayed there any times though out the past 9 or so years, it is and older motel but they all take pride in keeping it up better then most of your big chain hotels.. they are always friendly and will get what ever you need. the room are always neat, we have never found anything out of place, I don't worry about if they have cleaned them well because you see what effort they put onto their job. We have booked the 2 bedrooms, 3 bedroom and the full rooms with full kitchen and never had a problem. The Ladies that are there are kind and go beyond the job descriptions to make you have a wonderful stay. We will not stay anywhere else. Also will add that there is a Flapjacks right beside the motel for breakfast in the mornings. If you do want coffee in your room you can ask for a pot to take to your room. or go to the office. And I didn't even mention the secret garden. Landscaping is beautiful also. and they have grills if you want to bbq.
is great find for a family or anyone wanting to just take it easy!

Room Tip: WE always get upstairs joining rooms because we go with family. or the rooms on the bottom with the...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Larry L

Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here Memorial Day weekend with my husband. Yes it is an older motel but don't write it off. This motel was up to date, clean, quiet and the staff was fantastic. My one and only complaint was no in room coffee maker. BUT...it was ready in the lobby every morning. I love this place. Will go back as soon as I can.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 21, 2014

We chose to stay here after reading the great reviews from other travelers, and I'm so glad we did! The price was perfect, location was great. It is one of the cleanest places I've ever set foot in, and I'm a stickler for clean hotels. There wasn't a stray piece of dust or hair to be found. We stayed on the first floor facing the road, and it was a little loud, but not terrible. There were several comfy chairs to sit in and the bed was fine. Lots of hot water and good water pressure, plenty of counter space in the bathroom. The grounds were lovely, with flower and vegetable gardens to peruse. They don't serve breakfast, but who cares when there are a thousand places to eat in the area. I would absolutely stay here again and recommend it to anyone else looking for a no-frills, affordable, clean hotel. A lovely step back in time!

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing away from the road for a quieter experience. And, set aside a few minutes to w...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ChazzyJ95
Reviewed May 9, 2014

We LOVE staying here with our family. We've been staying for years now and literally pulled in one night because of the sign "Older than some, Cleaner than most" ... And it is So CLEAN!... So Friendly... So Convient to Everything... and So Affordable... It may not be "fancy" with all the bells and whistles you see now a days, but who cares...it's just perfect!

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed April 23, 2014

We have stayed at Mountain Aire Inn several times in the past few years and have been very happy every time. We don't go to this area to hang out in the hotel, we go to enjoy what the area has to offer so I have always hated having to pay the high prices at some of the other hotels in the area. You can't beat the price here without going to a real dump of a hotel. This is not new or modern, but it is far from a dump. It is very well maintained and very clean. I love that it is family owned and has been since the beginning. The employees at the front desk are always very helpful and friendly. The pool is small, but nice because it's not crowded like most of the area hotels. I also like that there are no pets or smoking allowed. The garden area is so nice, we always check out the garden when we are there to see it in different stages through the year. We will definitely be back and are looking forward to our next visit.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank mama2two
Reviewed April 7, 2014

It's been many years since we visited this motel. If you want bare bones, nothing fancy, then it should do the job. The tvs are the older type no high definition, no breakfast, just one pot of black coffee on hand at checkout. (no decaf handy). The layout of furniture made it hard to watch tv from the bed because it was placed on the upper side of the wall.
A young boy came in asking about wi-fi connection as we were checking in. It must be hard to get it running because he was having trouble connecting to it. If you need a cheaper price room, you can give it a go. Don't expect greatness. It was clean enough. The heating and air is on the older style too. Thing ran all night.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 26, 2013

The motel is advertised as "Older than some, cleaner than most". Absolutely true. Cleanest establishment I have ever stayed at. The rooms are older and a bit smaller than newer places, but totally worth it. I have stayed here twice and both times I was pleased. Electrical outlets are limited due to The establishment being old. I advise bringing your own pillow. The price is great and the location is very good. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo