“Private, relaxing getaway!”
Review of Oak Haven Resort

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sevierville
Oak Haven Resort
Nashville, Tennessee
“Private, relaxing getaway!”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

This was our second trip to a cabin in Oak Haven for our anniversary, and it was everything we were hoping it would be. We were in cabin 41, Rose Cottage. It was beautiful, immaculate, private and relaxing. The weather wasn't great for outdoor activities (cold, rain, snow) but we were snug in front of the fireplace, and in the hot tub. I love to cook, and the kitchen was well equipped for preparing meals. The bed was very comfy- all in all, just perfect!
We really didn't care to do the tourist thing, but the cabins are near everything.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
PA
Reviewed March 24, 2013

My husband & I stayed in Number 5 for our honeymoon for a week in Oct. 2010. We absolutely loved it. When I called to make reservations I asked them which one was most private and they suggest cabin 5 as they considered it he honeymoon sweet. It was very secluded even though it was one of the first ones in the resort. We couldn't see any other cabins. We got in about 11:00 pm since we had an 11 hour ride. We called the number it said to for after hours & the gentleman was there to check us in within minutes. I wish we had taken pictures of the cabin right when we got there to savor how beautiful it was but unfortunately we went right to bed exhausted from our wedding the day before & than an 11 hour ride. We loved the tree in the cabin very different. The tub was nice but small for my husband but he is 6'7 and again the shower was bit small for him as well. All fine for me being that I'm 5'0. It was a bit ( 10-15 min) of a drive but not bad from Gatlinburg but it's also nice to be away from the hustle & bustle which is what exactly we were looking for.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
indiana
Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

Please take a moment to read all the reviews and not just one disgruntled guest. I have stayed at many cabins at Oak Haven and have never had a problem with the roads! This cabins are first class not rundown like some and I like having the office onsite so if you need something or have a question someone is there to answer it.

Stayed January 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed January 15, 2013

My Wife and I have came to Oak Haven for our Anniversary every year for the last 5 years. We are even going later this week for our 27th Anniversary.

We love going here. It is easy to get to. Not far from the interstate and easy access to resturants and shopping. If you want to go into Gatlinberg it is a short drive of about 30 min. Traffic in the area can get hard during cartain times of the year but when you come here you kind of expect it.

Cabins have always been clean. Staff accomondating and friendly.

I have had no issues at all and the Hot tubs always seem very clean and inviting.

I have and would recommend this to anyone who want to stay just a little outside the tourist crowds.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 1, 2013

My family and I visited Oak Haven over Christmas. They gave us cabin 97. When we drove up the hills and turns, we were amazed by the sharp turns and steep hills, especially when it came to going to our cabin.
We reserved cabin 97 for 4 nights and when we originally walked the cabin, we were shocked by the slope of the floor. The cabin, as with most cabins are built on the side of the mountains. The roads to the cabins are very steep and especially unsafe during the winter season....because if you happen to hit a slick patch, the only thing that will stop you will be a ride down the mountain or perhaps running into a cabin or another car, but when you stay in a cabin that actually slopes, you fear an earthquake that could send you down the mountain and kill everyone in your family.

Besides the fact of the angry raccoons in the area that are attracted to the trash when you put it out on your porch and having to deal with their hissing, this place has issues that go unresolved.

We would caution anyone staying there to consider other accommodations that may be more suitable and safer.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank defore4735
Kent
Reviewed November 15, 2012

The cabins are extremely comfortable, very well kept and secluded. The views from the resort are just wonderful and all the staff went out of their way to be very helpful. We were just a couple but I imagine families with children of all ages would find it wonderful. Dollywood is fairly close and the Smokies are about an hour away. I can't think of anything negative to say.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Sevierville, Tennessee, United States
Reviewed October 8, 2012

My husband, myself and our children rented a two bedroom cabin for our anniversary. There was a playroom with fooseball, pool table, video games etc. We have teenagers so they were kept busy while we relaxed in the hot tub which was amazing! We had a blast! The resort was beautiful and we enjoyed every minute

Room Tip: If you have kids make sure there is a pool table, mine really enjoyed it