The fella and I stayed here (just the two of us), and we loved it. The cabin could easily fit two other couples, but we were glad to have the whole place to ourselves.
- The cabin is massive with two bedrooms downstairs and one massive master upstairs, each with its own bathroom.
- The master upstairs also has a wet bar and jacuzzi tub. One of the bedrooms downstairs also has a smaller jacuzzi tub.
- Each bedroom has its own flat-screen TV, and there are two others - one in the living room, and one in the den.
- There's a swing on the front porch along with four rocking chairs.
- The pool table is on a screened-in porch with a jacuzzi.
- There's a fit pit. We bought marshmallows and roasted them one night.
- There were hair dryers in each bathroom.
- The kitchen is stocked with all kinds of utensils.
- There's a stackable washer/dryer.
- There's free wi-fi. The modem was unplugged when we got here, but the fella figured it out.
- The cabin is only 10 minutes from downtown Pigeon Forge, and the roads to get to it aren't too motion sickness-inducing.
- We almost bought food to grill, but it's a good thing we didn't since the gas tank was gone from the grill.
- The view is just okay. We've stayed in other cabins that have a beautiful view, and this one was more in the "fine" department. However, it has a large yard.